Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Courthouse News: "Pacquiao is seeking more than $5 Million in damages for defamation"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    How? Coz it's against Floyd?
    If you can't make Floyd fight Pac will fight him in the courts.

I wish it was more than 5 million. Golden Boy who's included in the lawsuit can easily pay that.
    Court first.. ring after..

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
      That won't get banned. But if any other person says anything like that to a pinoy, they're out of here.

Dont act like *****s are innocent either.. *****s are just as racist...

Comment

th efunny thing is pac doesnt really give a ***** about this lawsuit. i think hes doin it jus cuz he can

Comment

Damage came from Pacquiao and his team, I mean seriously

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEAT® View Post
            th efunny thing is pac doesnt really give a ***** about this lawsuit. i think hes doin it jus cuz he can
            There's nothing funny about cutting trees down, to put this BULL**** on paper, mother nature is not laughing.

Comment

mouthy people are the scum of the earth...i don't mind seeing them getting sued.

Comment

If they win this case(which I doubt but seems possible). If he does win it might not be 5mil(could be a couple). It doesn't seem like that much money between all of them. Chump change to them.

Comment

$5 million is nothing to wifebeater JR, he should just pay it off.

don't think the defendants got in a room and "plotted" pac'd downfall but everything did snowball after wifebeater SR started the slandering.

Comment

5 mil?! Pacquiao is just ****ing with the Mayweather family right now..

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                      Only people to blame are the stupid Mayweathers for starting the stupid rumors anyway..

And cause all the *****s rolled with the false PED rumors.. Pac has a great case..
                      You're entitled to feel as you please. But believe that Manny and his team helped fuel the "stupid rumors" by their words and actions after refusing to do the more stringent testing after they agreed to do it.

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                      No mannn.. it's ok to try and ruin somebodies image to the media/public. It's okay to falsely accuse somebody of cheating without any proof whatsoever. It's okay to go on a racist tirade filled with jealousy and hate. It's okay... Manny is a little midget and faggot and should have just sit in his corner and take all the verbal abuse from the Mayweather family. Manny should know his role being a foreigner in the USA
                      No one is saying that. But what I am (I can't speak for everyone else) saying is that Manny fights for a living. Therefore, take whatever tests this "coward" wants you to take and beat the crap out of him for trying to "ruin your image", etc. And, if Manny was so bothered by all of this, he should have went with the lawsuit right off jump street. Not AFTER he refused to do the testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X