Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sports Radio host brought up point today when I called in.. Agree or Disagree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always wondered who called into sports radio.

Now, I know.

It's cool they talkin boxing though. Can't say I heard that much unless ********* tells me in advance something is coming I can listen to on the net.

Comment

No its not for the reasons we have been talking about for months and months.....DLH, Corrales, and Hatton are more meaningful fights in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I always wondered who called into sports radio.

Now, I know.

It's cool they talkin boxing though. Can't say I heard that much unless ********* tells me in advance something is coming I can listen to on the net.
        J-reck,

I was in Atlanta earlier this week. Do you know those two black brothers (literally) that are always on ESPN? Doug and Ryan Stewart? Ryan used to play for the Detroit lions, and he played his college ball at GA Tech.

Well, they have a show in ATL, and they kept announcing that Floyd was gonna be on in a few minutes. By the time PBF came on, I had to jump into a meeting with Deloitte... bummer.

But apparently, talk radio has been all over this. Especially since the "pee incident".

Comment

It will be his toughest, you'll see. His most significant no.

Comment

i and noone else cant say that because they hav'nt fought yet, but i'd have to say castillio won that first fight, and thats the blueprint, but an aged blueprint

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
              If the guy who beat Pac is no test for Floyd then why are people demanding a fight between Floyd and Manny.
              oh **** to much logic in this statement

Comment

Most talented opponent for Mr boat buyer 4 sho. But toughest and most meaningful? Hell no. Fight is handpicked and proves jack **** for him.

Comment

Originally posted by -HTown- View Post
                  So I called to talk about the fight and how I am hyped for it and how everyone should buy it....

Well along the conversation he said that "Marquez is the toughest and most meaningful fight EVER for Floyd..."

Do you agree or disagree, and please explain...
                  Maybe if he wasn't a light weight.

Comment

Working...
                  X