No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio DeMarco on Linares' TKO Loss, Facing Thompson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio DeMarco on Linares' TKO Loss, Facing Thompson

The drama was high last night in Mexico as upset-minded Sergio Thompson pulled off a shocker in halting highly-regarded former champion Jorge Linares in the second round of a heated match. [Click Here To Read More]

demarco is a class act

gotta respect someone who stays humble outside the ring and gives it his all inside the ring

Comment

humility is a virtue most champions don't have...pacman and dimarco are the exemptions...

Comment

Finally saw the replay of the Linares v Thompson fight and I have to say I thought it was a bad stoppage. I have seen much worse cuts and I think being that the fight was IN Mexico played a big part in that.

Linares didn't look good though, he was getting tagged much easier than I have ever seen from him, even against Demarco.

Comment

You stay classy Antonio Demarco

Comment

DeMarco would smash Thompson.

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
            humility is a virtue most champions don't have...pacman and dimarco are the exemptions...
            He's not as humble as people think :

to those who think the judges’ decision was wrong, I’d say get real…be a Filipino
            http://digitaljournal.com/article/314769

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              Finally saw the replay of the Linares v Thompson fight and I have to say I thought it was a bad stoppage. I have seen much worse cuts and I think being that the fight was IN Mexico played a big part in that.

Linares didn't look good though, he was getting tagged much easier than I have ever seen from him, even against Demarco.
              This right here

Comment

DeMarco is a good fighter I really respect him. I just hope he has some longevity to his career.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  demarco is a class act

gotta respect someone who stays humble outside the ring and gives it his all inside the ring
                  Yup, a true gentleman man of the sport.

Comment

I guarantee fireworks in DeMarco vs Thomson. Some people don´t want to give Thomson credit but he did read Linarez much faster than DeMarco did.

Comment

Working...
                    X