Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Furious: Says He Was Ignored in San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo should have gone into the ring while hob where doing the interview then everybody would know who he is rigo is one of the most avoided fighters ever

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      Avoid Rigondeaux is in full effect. How can people trash other guys for supposedly avoiding the best, but than give Nonito a pass on not fighting Moreno, Mares, and now Rigondeaux??????????

Man I was notorious for calling out Donaire for this.......been doing so since 2009.

I'm just glad more people are starting to see this guy for who he truly is.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        Pretty sad that his own promoter dont care about him.
        His promoter knows he can make more money off nonito fighting other people then rigo if he beat nonito

As bob put it it's nothing personnel it's just business

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
          His promoter knows he can make more money off nonito fighting other people then rigo if he beat nonito

As bob put it it's nothing personnel it's just business
          I love nonito but damn rigo got skills and would beat him like a drum

Comment

Rigo needs to leave top rank and move to golden boy cuz top rank won't put him in with nonito

Comment

It's so sad tho cuz he had to leave his life and family and be treated like a trader for this bs that's why I will always support rigo

Comment

who gives a f**k dude. you r talented but you have fought NO ONE yet. nobody owes you anything git out there and earn it, it was donaire and wv2s night

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                  I love nonito but damn rigo got skills and would beat him like a drum
                  I think whats gonna happen is,Donaire will fight arce and wv2 will fight
                  rigo next.

Comment

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                    Man I was notorious for calling out Donaire for this.......been doing so since 2009.

I'm just glad more people are starting to see this guy for who he truly is.
                    I have noticed it since late 2010/early 2011 or so. Montiel was a really good win, but now everyone overrates his power a bit, and he didn't fight Mares, Moreno, or Agbeko at 118. And now it looks like he's not going to fight Rigondeaux at 122, clearly the toughest fighter there. I'd bet that once Donaire gets to 126, he won't fight Gary Russell Jr once he developes more.

I just wish he would, and he needs to stop the ****ty Roy Jones impression. Nonito is great but he should fight those people or at least some of them.

Comment

Originally posted by sd southpaw View Post
                      who gives a f**k dude. you r talented but you have fought NO ONE yet. nobody owes you anything git out there and earn it, it was donaire and wv2s night
                      Who the f**k did Wilfredy Vazquez Jr ever beat???? His first step up in competition at all, he fought a tiny Jorge Arce and got TKO'd. That win won't mean a damn thing for Donaire's legacy, other than it was alright win and won him a vacant title.

Comment

Working...
                      X