No announcement yet.

Gang Related on FOX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    You really don't think it's a great show? Every Thursday I wet my man thong.

What channel is Hannibal on?
    watched 2 episodes so far, it's interesting enough

maybe after i watched the whole season i can rate it if it's great

Hannibal is a great psychological thriller, recently finished the second season...it's on NBC but try download it instead...it's worth it

Comment

Just caught up on the latest episodes.

Damn bruh, Javier just curb stomped the Metas boss.

I'm the only one who watches this show, so I'll just talk to myself in my own thread. No big deal

Comment

I watch it, meant to post about it yesterday. Shyt got real in the end of that episode, can't wait for the new episode now that 24 is over.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          I watch it, meant to post about it yesterday. Shyt got real in the end of that episode, can't wait for the new episode now that 24 is over.
          Such an underrated show IMO. I'm hooked man, every Thursday I get excited lol.

That girl Jess that Ryan is/was banging... Holy crap have you noticed her booty?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Such an underrated show IMO. I'm hooked man, every Thursday I get excited lol.

That girl Jess that Ryan is/was banging... Holy crap have you noticed her booty?
            Yeah, she's nice.

I usually watch it the next morning, cause I work overnight.

Comment

Finally saw last week's episode...I loved it. That last scene with Javier was some boss ****

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Honestly, I watched it based off this thread.. I gotta say you guys are hyping it up too much.. It's decent and ok, but nothing special, and it tries to hard to be cool and intriguing..

To each his own I guess
                I gave it a try but too much like a poor mans Chicago code, which was a poor mans Sons of Anarchy, which was a poor mans The Shield. Actually the plot so far in series 1 is very familiar if you watched the Shield. Aside from having Mexicans as the focus point I don't see what it does any different.

Comment

Only has a 7.3 rating on IMDB....#InIMDBWeTrust

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Only has a 7.3 rating on IMDB....#InIMDBWeTrust
                    That's misleading. Watch for yourself broham

Comment

New episode on tonight. Check it out guys

Comment

Working...
                      X