• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got 10 k to say the BS he sign that contract and get wreck by Nonito

Comment

who's ducking now rigotards?...

Comment

Can't wait to see Rigo run around in circles like a faggot trying to catch a tennis ball.

Comment

peopel who are acting as if Rigo is ducking..how is he ducking, he just said "fix the legal problems ..ill sign it" I will consider it ducking if he completely turns down the fight because of that.

also, in regards to cuban boxing falling apart....Cuba may be allowing its fighters to turn Pro and fight in WSB or new AIBA Pro boxing... i see a bright future for the greatest boxing producing country on earth!!!!

(im not cuban by the way, im a gringo from Las Vegas.... just love cuba [and cuban women ] )

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle
            peopel who are acting as if Rigo is ducking..how is he ducking, he just said "fix the legal problems ..ill sign it" I will consider it ducking if he completely turns down the fight because of that.

also, in regards to cuban boxing falling apart....Cuba may be allowing its fighters to turn Pro and fight in WSB or new AIBA Pro boxing... i see a bright future for the greatest boxing producing country on earth!!!!

(im not cuban by the way, im a gringo from Las Vegas.... just love cuba [and cuban women ] )
            Sorry bro, if you support Cubans and/or talk bad about other people, well... that makes you Cuban... according to the people here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post

well , he talked the big talk and so did his fans saying nonito was scared and would'nt fight him blah blah blah...

now that he's in the positon to fight nonito just by putting his john hanc0ck on the contract , he's worried about some legal trouble that did'nt seem to bother him when he was fighting marroquin ...

...why is he so hesitant now , ?...he seems to be suffering from panic attacks now when the cat is chasing the mouse..lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                well , he talked the big talk and so did his fans saying nonito was scared and would'nt fight him blah blah blah...

now that he's in the positon to fight nonito just by putting his john hanc0ck on the contract , he's worried about some legal trouble that did'nt seem to bother him when he was fighting marroquin ...

...why is he so hesitant now , ?...he seems to be suffering from panic attacks now when the cat is chasing the mouse..lol
                Rigo isn't afraid of Donaire any more than Nonito is afraid of him. I'm sure Guillermo's reason for waiting to sign is legit in his mind, albeit stupid. I'll be disappointed to the extreme is Rigo allows this fight to fall through over some utter bullshit. There would be no defense.

Comment

Originally posted by thekofixer View Post
                  Pedro Luis Garcia will where and over train Rigo so much he will come in a wheelchair. Some told me Rigos let's are shot already. lol Donaire by. Big KO prolly the best of 2013.
                  his footwork even though a lot of people consider it great, it's nothing compared to what he used to be lets say 5 years ago. His footwork was simply amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    I think you're talking of Robeisy Ramirez. Let's see if these guys defect after joining the WSB or whatever the hell that thing is. And if they do, let's hope they do it young enough to make some noise over here.

With that said, all we need now is for Lara to flop too. These people are just taking advantage of the desperate Cubans and pretty much screwing them over.
                    what the hell is the wsb **** anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post

I appreciate the sentiment, bro. However, even with those new sanctioning bodies, Cuban boxers would not be able to move nearly as freely as their counterparts from other fighting countries. Hence, they would still be shackled, at least to some degree.

Comment

Working...
                      X