No announcement yet.

Stevenson-Kovalev in jeopardy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Did you read what you posted??? Showtime offered more money,then HBO..who in their right mind would turn down more money?
    This^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Dont care about how much they get paid but i find it funny how NSB posters really believe they wouldnt take the higher pay. There are threads were posters complain about paying $70 for PPV but are mad at Stevenson for not taking less money.
      Green k

Pimpin vs BHop is a bigger dance anyway.....$$$$$$

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Did you read what you posted??? Showtime offered more money,then HBO..who in their right mind would turn down more money?
        Do you not think there's a slight chance that stevensons team, that's al Haymon, encouraged showtime to make an offer, in the hope he could switch?

I mean I don't see showtime bidding for Ward or Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
          Do you not think there's a slight chance that stevensons team, that's al Haymon, encouraged showtime to make an offer, in the hope he could switch?
          What's wrong with that? HBO can still match Showtimes's offer and if they do then Stevenson has to stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            What's wrong with that? HBO can still match Showtimes's offer and if they do then Stevenson has to stay.
            I don't think there's anything wrong just it would be a shame for us fans if it leads Stevenson away to showtime and toward the softer touches at light heavyweight

Comment

• Dan Rafael ***8207;@danrafaelespn 10h
              I wonder - when Stevenson leaves for Showtime will the HBO truck give him a lift????????

lol dan ripping HBO

Comment

• Kovalev; "I want Stevenson"

Stevenson "Uhhhh I want Carl Froch.....*crowd remains silent*....I want Bernard Hopkins *Crowd remains silent*.......maybe Kovalev in the future, maybe if the money's right"

RUN ADONIS.....RUN!

Someone make a photoshop of the Forest Gump scene!
                Last edited by Targaryen; 03-25-2014, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X