Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you guys Khan did not deserve to fight Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    So.the best answer anybody has for a great opponent for Floyd is Devon Alexander. Smh. Any others?
    Which was pretty much the point to being Khan acceptable~ plus there were several saying that he could give Floyd issues.

I only wanted to see it because I thought it would be fun to watch Floyd wreck him as it would have showed the difference between talent and properly using talent.

Comment

So.the best answer anybody has for a great opponent for Floyd is Devon Alexander. Smh. Any others?
      lol exactly, and what if Devon loses like Khan just did, what then? Bailey? The Magic Man Paulie? I dont think the Bradly fight would happen but i could see him as a good opponent for Floyd

Comment

The only way Bradley gets to fight Floyd is if Arum is willing to contract him out and not be otherwise involved, no other way that fight gets made.

Then Arum has to deal with questions about why a certain fight didn't happen~

Comment

Pacman hasn't really looked worthy of Floyd in 2 fights. ginger does not deserve the fight at all. If Alexander beats Bailey, he's the best choice to me. Title, young, hungry, we could even say improved. He isn't as flawed as Ortiz/Khan/even Pacman. We all know that if Floyd returns to 154 he is not gonna fight Martinez, so whats the point??

Comment

Aleander is a terribly flawed fighter, who has he beat that is all that good to say yea he is better now.

I don't see how Bailey is all that different from Maidana, which is about as far from Floyd as you can get. Certainly those are not two guys I would choose to get ready for a Mayweather fight, unless I didn't care about getting beat on. Hell even throw in Matthysse and he is probably the best of the lot.
            Last edited by The Gambler1981; 07-15-2012, 01:17 PM. Reason: err Baily not Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Pacman hasn't really looked worthy of Floyd in 2 fights. ginger does not deserve the fight at all. If Alexander beats Bailey, he's the best choice to me. Title, young, hungry, we could even say improved. He isn't as flawed as Ortiz/Khan/even Pacman. We all know that if Floyd returns to 154 he is not gonna fight Martinez, so whats the point??
              beating bailey does not make u worthy of a floyd fight. what ur saying makes no sense. i dont understand how one would criticize many of floyds other fights and then claim alexander is a good fight, it would be the worst fight sloyd has taken since marquez, easily.

Comment

I am not a Floyd fan although I know he is a dreat fighter. I thought his fight with Ortiz was an OK fight. Who should he fight next if he stays at welterweight? I think a fight with any of the other welterweight champs would be OK. I have my doubts a Bradley fight would happen. The bad blood between Arum and Floyd and Golden Boy seems very real and keeps getting worse. Bradley would want that fight but without Arum on board it won't get done. If Arum wants that fight and Floyd wants it then it could happen and would be the best welterweight fight next to the Mayweather Pacquiao fight in my opinion.

Comment

beating bailey does not make u worthy of a floyd fight. what ur saying makes no sense. i dont understand how one would criticize many of floyds other fights and then claim alexander is a good fight, it would be the worst fight sloyd has taken since marquez, easily.
                  Coming from someone that believed Khan was a better fight this is funny.

Comment

Coming from someone that believed Khan was a better fight this is funny.
                    once again, it was based on the idea that khan unified at 140 and beat garcia. i mean **** u cant be that dense. i mean u sat here and claimed bailey and malignaggi are better fights to me its clear ur all about ur agenda. claiming alexander would have been a superior fight is like saying pepsi is superior to cocacola, depends on who u ask.

once again, who else besides alexander? im waiting?

Comment

And boxing fans allow themselves to be had by these kinds of mismatches that they have to break bread for. They endorse it, they marvel about it, they fantasize over these types of fights. But Khan got stopped by Garcia, lol!!
                      Anything can happen in a fight no matter if a guy is moving up or down. There are many instances where fighters upset certain fighters people gave them no chance against. Josesito Lopez and Danny Garcia were replacements who were supposed to be easy fights and knocked these champions out. This is boxing it is what it is. Which is why I love the sport, anything can happen when you have 2 men going into a prize fight to essentially kill each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X