Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant Unsure on Peterson, Likes Khan vs. Garcia Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Merchant Unsure on Peterson, Likes Khan vs. Garcia Bout

The hottest story in boxing right now is the recent failed drug test from junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson and its many subplots. Last December, in his native Washington, D.C., Peterson upset then IBF/WBA champion Amir Khan in a rousing affair and was eyeing a May 19th rematch with the British star.

[Click Here To Read More]

Khan vs Garcia sounds good. I think Peterson is gonna be strip of his titles. So Khan is gonna be the WBA/IBF champ going into the fight or both belts is gonna be on the line. We know Khan like collecting belts. After Khan win, Hopefully Khan vs Bradley for the Undisputed JR WW Champ of the world.

Comment

If Danny Garcia fights Amir khan he will get served!!! When the youngsta won that belt against an old Erik Morales I expected the young bull to destroy Morales but instead went all 12 rounds. If he actually k'd the former champ with fashion then I would say it might be a good fight.

Comment

Larry sounds willing to buy their b/s story.

Comment

Garcia shows more heart then khan & doesnt cry but Garcia is a fight or two away From khan let him fight his manditory first

Comment

I like Khan vs. Garcia too. Both are Top 10 JWW's in their primes. I'm just not sure if GBP is going to throw Garcia in with Khan yet.

Comment

Garcia beat Holt and Morales. IMO Morales made him look silly but he did enough to win most of the rounds. He has speed and workfare but no power. It only interests me because it is for the WBC.

The other issue is that he has a mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                Garcia shows more heart then khan & doesnt cry but Garcia is a fight or two away From khan let him fight his manditory first
                More heart than Khan? Even when Khan got Ktfo he tried to get it. When maidana hit him hard he doubt on. When he got got dropped by bums at 135 he got up. (he had to go naked to make weight) and when Peterson hit his body he still came back and fought hard in the 9th to the 12th.

If you try and say Khan run, then think who the **** you support. Cotto ran from mosely, PAC and marg like a mofo. He got kneed by marg, dropped by PAC and stopped.

Your mofo fighter low balls and lifts fighters up.

Khan ain't got heart? That mofo cotto does some dancing **** in the last 3 rounds like oxygen became illegal and he can't breathe.

He won 3 or 4 rounds vs may but he still a kneeguel.

Comment

Oh and if you saying Khan cries a lot, mofo cotto been crying since 2008 about marg. He left the ring after may like a ***** because he was upset.

Fool

Comment

Khan should fight Marquez.

Khan and Marquez should match up. Marquez is looking for an opponent for July and Khan wants to return in July. This would be a really good fight for Marquez, specially if Khan gets his titles back and puts them on the line for this potential fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X