What/How many bones have you broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    There is nothing worse. I remember screaming in pain in the entire hospital

Then when your skin peels to be replaced by new skin, you get the smell of rotting flesh
    Without a doubt.

I remember the first time warm water hit those nerves vividly. And you have to wash it regularly, to prevent infection, and help shed all the dead skin. I imagine it's similar to telling a gunshot victim that they need to rub salt and cayenne pepper in their wound, daily.

Brutal stuff. Absolutely brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
      Speaking of burns, I remember when I was little my mom left me in the car and I didn't know what the cigarette lighter was, so I took it out and push it and placed my thumb on it.

I was sucking on my thumb till we got home, and it still felt like burning. And this was only a little dot.
      Lol yes

But imagine that but 2nd and 3rd degree burns covering your hands and forearms

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
        Speaking of burns, I remember when I was little my mom left me in the car and I didn't know what the cigarette lighter was, so I took it out and push it and placed my thumb on it.

I was sucking on my thumb till we got home, and it still felt like burning. And this was only a little dot.
        Those minor burns can be a bitch, too.

There's no question that a 3rd degree burn is much more intense, and painful. But if there's any "benefit" to a severe burn like that, it's that the nerves are completely killed on contact, so you don't feel shit for 3 days (which you should use to start pumping yourself with pain medication). Whereas with anything less than 3rd degree, and you feel it the entire time.

Burns suck all around.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Without a doubt.

I remember the first time warm water hit those nerves vividly. And you have to wash it regularly, to prevent infection, and help shed all the dead skin. I imagine it's similar to telling a gunshot victim that they need to rub salt and cayenne pepper in their wound, daily.

Brutal stuff. Absolutely brutal.
          Its painful just thinking about it. Last time i ****ing played with fire. I remember my mom and grandmother using some shirts to try and put my hands out and how much it hurt them watching me literally on fire.

I'd rather break a bone anyday

Comment

Lol yes

But imagine that but 2nd and 3rd degree burns covering your hands and forearms
            Damn, man. You had it even worse than I did, I've had the 3rd degree twice, once on the back of my hand, and once on the back of my leg. Both areas weren't anywhere near as large as what you're describing.

Any man would have screamed in pain in that situation. Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Damn, man. You had it even worse than I did, I've had the 3rd degree twice, once on the back of my hand, and once on the back of my leg. Both areas weren't anywhere near as large as what you're describing.

Any man would have screamed in pain in that situation. Respect.
              Yea everything from forearms down was in flames so i couldnt even use my hands for a month and a half. But i was a kid back then, 14 years old and at that age you think injuries and scars are cool.

Also i couldnt even perform certain task myself for example my mom had to pretty much give me a shower the whole time lol

Comment

Fractured the fifth metatarsal and phalangeal (proximal) on my
                right foot. Crushed by a someone's guitar. POS fake Gibson SG,
                if I recall correctly.

It's laughable compared to some of the shit on this thread.

Comment

Yea everything from forearms down was in flames so i couldnt even use my hands for a month and a half. But i was a kid back then, 14 years old and at that age you think injuries and scars are cool.

Also i couldnt even perform certain task myself for example my mom had to pretty much give me a shower the whole time lol
                  Hooray for great moms, though I hope she didn't help you with another "certain task" you were no doubt needing after a month and a half.

Comment

2 ribs, wrist and knee.

Comment

Zero I drink alot of milk, came close though once with a bad sprain when I was 15 I used to go jumping on moving trains and when you get off you need to hit the ground running, it did but didn't land right and filpped over.

Comment

Working...
                      X