Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator Salvation Tanks at the box office.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Terminator Salvation Tanks at the box office.

Serves them right really doesn't it, getting the guy who made charlies flipping angels to do it, what were they thinking? What with this and the T.V show (which actually wasnt too bad) getting canned i think its time terminator was terminated.

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    Serves them right really doesn't it, getting the guy who made charlies flipping angels to do it, what were they thinking? What with this and the T.V show (which actually wasnt too bad) getting canned i think its time terminator was terminated.
    Too cheesy my friend

Comment

did you even watch the movie?

im getting this **** on blue ray when it comes out.

Comment

Yeah i saw it, it was o-kish, 6.5/10 film which isn't good enough.

Comment

Evan Longoria just hit his 50th RBI.

Comment

They should take in account that the economy sucks ass, maybe they should lower their budgets on movies by buying cheaper actors instead of spending so much money on christian ****ing bale to be the main actor in the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
              They should take in account that the economy sucks ass, maybe they should lower their budgets on movies by buying cheaper actors instead of spending so much money on christian ****ing bale to be the main actor in the movie.
              Didn't hurt Star Trek or Wolverine did it?

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                Didn't hurt Star Trek or Wolverine did it?
                They both didn't do great in the office either. They so far haven't made back the money they cost to make the movie atleast Wolverine hasn't and they keep blaming that on piracy other then the fact that their movie sucked ass.

Comment

Star Trek: Budget $150,000,000 Gross revenue $267,875,237
                  Wolverine: Budget 150,000,000 Gross revenue $310,809,584
                  Angels and Demons: Budget $150,000,000 Gross revenue $252,224,618
                  Terminator Salvation: Budget $200,000,000 Gross revenue $69,004,255

Comment

ebert said too much action. i really like action film when i was a kid but not now. it dont get me excited no more.

Comment

Working...
                    X