No announcement yet.

Teens swim in river - Python eats them! lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S K I N View Post
    They are not supposed to be kept captivity, its bull****.....
    Them tanks are too small and they become extremely frustrated in them......
    I'd be pissed off to, They only live less then half the lifetime of an Orca whale that is in the wild
    yeah man those ****s got what they deserve for abusing and messing with this creatures.

Comment

Red k for being a complete ****.

An innocent young person dies from an animal attack while swimming and you think its funny?

Certified oxygen thief you is.

Comment

wow thats crazy. .

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
          Red k for being a complete ****.

An innocent young person dies from an animal attack while swimming and you think its funny?

Certified oxygen thief you is.
          That's the problem I have with this too, I agree with you about man intruding on nature and stuff but this really does just come back to a scared young man dying a horrible death.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            That's the problem I have with this too, I agree with you about man intruding on nature and stuff but this really does just come back to a scared young man dying a horrible death.
            Bottom line is that the thread is about a young person dieing a terrible death and he has a thumbs up symbol and the first word is lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Travieso View Post
              a lesson not to cross the line with wildlife... these overpopulated countries should learn and start controlin their population and give space to wildlife because wildlife don't give **** who the **** u are if ur human or not ur gonna get eaten. And these people seem to forget they instead turn on the blame to the snake instead of blaming their stupid selves why they have been breeding like rats.
              yeah obviously its a lesson...but why would you say its good though? a young person died that is a lesson for people not to go swimming in lakes etc yes but its not good to be happy about it..

Comment

Seeweed scares me.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
                  Seeweed scares me.
                  What happened to all your points?

Comment

Working...
                  X