Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do any of you have anger management issues?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    pinching
    You know it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
      No. It's because my mum sold the house while I was on holiday. What kind of evil person does that?
      a mum with an unwanted , adopted son?

Comment

I have anger issues, and I hate people.

People often annoy me, and a lot say things in groups like they are funny or some ****.

I am not much of a talker in real life, I just punch people. I don't chat ****, I fight and it's always the first hit because surprise is the winning tactic.

I am not a thug looking guy at all, which is what probably creates a feeling that some can chat **** to me. However mentally I am not a type you can say **** to without me getting so angry that I can not control myself.

I have beaten up a pensioner. Loads of high school fights and in college that I got 1 week suspensions. I lost some, won some and some were just ****ty ones LOL.
        I have had fights with people at work who are thieves or rude.
        I have gotten beaten up badly by 3 guys with meral poles which wasn't pleasant. However this taught me that suprise was the key in a fight.
        I beat up someone at work and after a long investigation I got sacked.

I have slightly high blood pressure at 140/90 or something and that may be it. All I know is that I hate people.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          yeah when kids don't want to go to school it's because of anxiety.

has nothing to do with being lazy or nothing.
          I was in a secluded class room at school. 101 they called it, room full of the special children.

Comment

I was an angry teen, but I ain't got time for bull**** these days.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              Only when Im around people.
              tell me if this makes sense/rings a bell.

A little cholo mother****er and his girl in his plymouth neon were taking about fifteen minutes ordering food at Wendys. That bothered me to begin with......but after he slowly drives up he stops his car and parks it perpendicular to the exit and blocks traffic...........gets out and knocks to see if his food is ready.

I rolled down the window and told the prick to get back into his car.....but he ignores me and slow walks back.

It's not like I wanted to jump out and fatally stab him or anything, yeah.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I use to have a very bad temper. Yoga helped me tune it down.

Comment

i dont have anger issues. i just dont liked to be fu#ked with!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
                    I use to have a very bad temper. Yoga helped me tune it down.
                    yoga lol thats funny..... breathe

Comment

Emotions are a part of us. Everybody feels angry at some point...some more than others. However, it's what you do with your emotions that count. If you channel that anger into something positive than is anger really bad?

Of course it is *****...

Hit dat Dro and chill da **** out

Comment

Working...
                      X