No announcement yet.

Geale is ****, that is the truth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Who would Golovkin have to beat at 160 pounds to impress you?

It is such a weak division I can't give him great credit for anything. If he cleared it out then props and its not his fault. Its a bit like Wladimir in a way only he had Haye a few others.

The only fighter at middleweight I'd give him any real credit for is Sergio Mora based on the fact I think stylistically that is a tough fight for him. If he beat Mora convincingly I'd give him credit.

I don't see anybody else capable of testing him. He is the best of a very bad bunch.
    Outside of GGG I don't see any fighters I'd honestly class as legitimate world class. They're overachieving because there is no real quality there.
    I mean you have what are domestic British fighters bordering the top 10.

Comment

Geale is a solid fighter,the way ggg just ran thru him was very impressive

Comment

Curtis Stevens was by far Golovkin's biggest test because Stevens is also a puncher and Golovkin handled him with ease. Geale was a much easier opponent because Golovkin didn't have to worry about Geale's power. Heck, he knocked Geale down in the same motion after taking Geale's shot on the forehead which shows the little impact Geale's punches had on Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Really Dan? Wow...

This was supposed to be a test for Golovkin. Blew through him with ease.

Are you on the SeekDaGreat bandwagon that Geale is a tomato can? C'mon...

He did what was expected in my eyes. I legitimately did not see Geale going past 3-4 or being a test.

Like I said pre fight I have no doubt that Adama despite losing to Geale was the harder fight. I am not sure why so many expected more from Geale, the guy lost and was buzzed a good bit by Barker. He has been down about 10 times against some very soft punching opposition, earlier in his career mind but we all know you can't improve your chin.

I think head-to-head Macklin would beat him and I'd give Stevens a punchers chance. I'd honestly not be overly surprised if Rosado beat Geale. I just don't rate him.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            The only fighter at middleweight I'd give him any real credit for is Sergio Mora based on the fact I think stylistically that is a tough fight for him. If he beat Mora convincingly I'd give him credit.

I don't see anybody else capable of testing him. He is the best of a very bad bunch.
            Fair enough. I can't really blame you if you think the entire middleweight division is crap right now.

Comment

A top 5 mw who and an ex-unified champ isnt a test at all?

Look at the guy in your sig, he couldnt even do better then an old Danny Green, gtfo with your antics.

Comment

Haha, about time Dan. Was wondering when you'd make a Golovkin opponent suks thread.... was getting worried

Comment

GGG fans are probably the worst and most delusional fans that we have to deal with in boxing at the moment.

Comment

I like GGG and would love to see how good he really is at 160 but I feel the same way as Dan in that I won't be impressed by anyone he beats at 160 because I can't think of anyone that would even test him (it's a weak division for sure). As for the biggest test I can think off IMO GGG mops the floor with Quillin. I'm really looking forward to when GGG moves to 68.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                      A top 5 mw who and an ex-unified champ isnt a test at all?

Look at the guy in your sig, he couldnt even do better then an old Danny Green, gtfo with your antics.

He unified against an old ass Sturm who has done virtually nothing but lose for the last few years, he shouldn't of even been champion.

GGG couldn't even do better than Agustin Silva, see how ******ed that is?

Comment

Working...
                      X