No announcement yet.

"My opinion on (insert recently relevant fight or fighter here)"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Hood talk FAILURE. No way are you going to have younknowwhatimsayin and redundant in the same paragrah.
    Dat's jus' my way of sayin' 'da **** is superfluous, a'ight?

Comment

Osama bin laden is died?!

Comment

I don't get why some posters or wanna be mods keep complaining about how bad the forums is now compared to the golden era which just so happens to be when they signed up .
        and then make a big good bye thread/post about them leaving these fourms

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
          I don't get why some posters or wanna be mods keep complaining about how bad the forums is now compared to the golden era which just so happens to be when they signed up .
          and then make a big good bye thread/post about them leaving these fourms
          Which mod did that?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            demonstrably
            Whoa whoa, dude, have you freakin' swallowed some kind of like book with words in it or what? Me and all the folks I know in my whole town would be confused by dat. I've got a freakin' nosebleed just reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom. View Post
              thanks for making this thread to state your opinion on people making threads to state their opinions.
              classic...........

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                classic...........

/thread
                Shouldn't you be down in the lounge, smoking blunts and pondering the difference between evolutionists and creationists?

Comment

Golovkin's a true tactical fighter.

He knows how to impose his will and control the fight against a variety of styles. He would be a real challenge to mayweather. I want to see that fight most at 154(floyd is the 154 champ) if not may vs pac
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-02-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                    Golovkin's a true tactical fighter.

He knows how to impose his will and control the fight. He would be a real challenge to mayweather. I want to see that fight most if not may vs pac
                    Grzegorz Proksa is not Floyd Mayweather. Hell Proska isnt even Joshua Clottey. Slow down.

Comment

Is believing that Golovkin stands a chance against Floyd really any more absurd than the 9/11 conspiracies or stories from the Bible that you believe in, Cigarillo?

Comment

Working...
                      X