No announcement yet.

Who is boxingscene rooting for tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOLOL.

Rado, please never forget that you're the guy who once described Junior Witter's footwork as "fluid".

I'm about as big a Witter fan as you'll find on these forums, have friends who train out of the Ingle gym (a couple of them who have accounts here), and I'd still never describe Junior's footwork as "fluid".

You're a damn rube.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCE O' PROSE View Post
      Abraham becomes a "punching bag" because he's limited by the style he was conditioned to fight in and doesn't have the tools or strategy to break do
      You're just too stupid to understand what the word "warrior" means.

Abraham never trades or really lets his hands go unless he thinks there's zero risk of anything hurtful coming back. That's not the way a warrior fights.
      Last edited by Dave Rado; 05-15-2011, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCE O' PROSE View Post
        Rado, please never forget that you're the guy who once described Junior Witter's footwork as "fluid".
        You must be posting under an alias, bringing up posts from long ago when you officially only joined the site this month. Did your main account get banned? Doesn't surprise me one bit, if so. For the record, I wasn't referring to his footwork at all. You should learn to read.

PS - thanks for the green. I presume it was meant to be a red, given the comment you left with it. Just sums up your complete inanity, not to mention a complete lack of hand-eye co-ordination, if you can't even manage to click on the button you want to click on.
        Last edited by Dave Rado; 05-15-2011, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X