The boxer that scares you the most

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Byrd coz he looks like this fella:

Comment

I think the most imtimating looking boxers were Tyson and Foreman.

Comment

Can't think beyond Liston at his peak, problem is I guess most know him after Ali showed he had feet of clay if you pardon the pun. But before!!!!
        As for the most frightening eyes Roy Pretty Boy Shaw an unlicensed fighter in the UK in the 70's. You Yanks Google him and let me know what you think, one frightening man Pretty Boy.
        Ironically had the pleasure of meeting Liston in the 60's and have met Shaw and both were very charming gentlemen. Thank god!

Comment

Hagler. Shaved head, goatee, always with the scowl on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Hagler. Shaved head, goatee, always with the scowl on his face.
            oh yeah? those boxers are using their war face as a strategy in winning

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              As great a fighter as both are, I don't see anything frightening in their eye's, only dollar signs at this point. That doesn't detract from their talent, just an observation.

There were guys in earlier era's much harder than the men mentioned, but their look just didn't convey it. Joe Gans and Sam Langford spring to mind immediately
              You can say "hey mr. moorer, will you watch my kids for me."
              "hey mr. holyfield, will you watch my kids for me."

but you won't say "hey mr tyson, will you watch my kids for me."

Comment

Elmer "Violent" Ray

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Shave his head and he looks like the guy the guy from "house of a 1000 corpses" and the "Devils rejects". Just saying.
                    LOL, you are right I started to look at him in a different light after you posted that...great movies too; need to check out Halloween 2

Comment

Originally posted by dionysius View Post
                      We always talk about pounds, heights speed.. let's talk about looks. Who is the boxer that has the dirty harry effect... the scariest looking...

I will say it was Marquez. He has the looks that you will surely won't mess around.

I remember when he was knocked out by Pacquiao then he stands slowly... very very slowly... like he meant to kill pacquiao right after... it scares the **** out of me.

the next is Tyson.

If a robber looked to you like this... just give your wallet.
                      You should be banned for saying Marquez was knocked out my Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X