Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    fuck a catchweight fight the man at 154 like Floyd did..hell you already beat him
    Dude here's a difference between the 2 guys: Pac is not turning away any challengers for being too big at welter, his 7th weight class. #1 rated 2x legit SWW champ Floyd is only fighting blown up welters in his 5th. We're left wondering if he's willing to fight the best challenger Martinez at 150, or duck him altogether for being too big. Dzinziruk was willing to fight Sergio at full 160, why can't Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Dude here's a difference between the 2 guys: Pac is not turning away any challengers for being too big at welter, his 7th weight class. #1 rated 2x legit SWW champ Floyd is only fighting blown up welters in his 5th. We're left wondering if he's willing to fight the best challenger Martinez at 150, or duck him altogether for being too big. Dzinziruk was willing to fight Sergio at full 160, why can't Floyd?
      why would he fight sergio at 150??thats a terrible fight..

and at 147 he fought only blown up ww's??lol mosley??ortiz who was 15 pounds heavier??..his ww resume ****s on Manny's ww resume..how many current champs has manny beat at 147?

i want floyd to fight sergio at 160..hell manny said sergio had to come down to 147 to fight him..lol 147..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        What does bringing Margarito back from the grave, or literally yanking Mosley out of his wheel chair, in the comfort of his retirement home, what does any of the equate to? More than his choice of opposition, he hasn't been performing like an elite fighter. Honestly, #4 is being generous and like I said, me personally...I don't think he's gonna hold that spot for much longer. This ain't even hating but his last notable win was in 2010
        Again, how about Bradley? Universally ranked top 10, outclassed. Who's had a better win this year?

Surely Pac's Mosley win is better than Canelo's best win, an older undersized Mosley. Surely Pac's Marg win is better than Cotto's win over a demolished one eyed version. Isn't this the win that made Cotto unshot?

Comment

Again, how about Bradley? Universally ranked top 10, outclassed. Who's had a better win this year?

Surely Pac's Mosley win is better than Canelo's best win, an older undersized Mosley. Surely Pac's Marg win is better than Cotto's win over a demolished one eyed version. Isn't this the win that made Cotto unshot?
          Manny LOST to Bradley.HE LOST................HE DID NOT WIN HE LOST,HIS BELT IS GONE,GET OVER IT HE LOST.and yea he REFUSED TO FIGHT MOSLEY WHEN HE WAS RELEVANT..instead he fought him after a loss and a draw

Comment

why would he fight sergio at 150??thats a terrible fight..

and at 147 he fought only blown up ww's??lol mosley??ortiz who was 15 pounds heavier??..his ww resume ****s on Manny's ww resume..how many current champs has manny beat at 147?

i want floyd to fight sergio at 160..hell manny said sergio had to come down to 147 to fight him..lol 147..
            Issues with basic arithmetic, or reading comprehension? SWW is Floyd's 5th weight class.

But since you bring up Ortiz, the guy never had a single decent win at full welter. In fact careerwise he's only had 1 solid win in 5 tries, and that came at a catchweight. Mull that over.

Comment

No, Bradley was never outclassed, I never seen Manny miss that many punches before, maybe against Mosley but that's it. Cotto was never shot, simply not his prime which is still the case. Even then, the consensus is he lost to Marquez and beat Bradley, putting all that together, #4 is a fine FINE ranking.

Comment

Manny LOST to Bradley.HE LOST................HE DID NOT WIN HE LOST,HIS BELT IS GONE,GET OVER IT HE LOST.and yea he REFUSED TO FIGHT MOSLEY WHEN HE WAS RELEVANT..instead he fought him after a loss and a draw
                You also believe:

Abril lost to Rios?
                Campillo lost to Cloud, Shumenov?
                JASC lost to Casa?
                Lara lost to PWill?
                Sergio drew with Cintron?
                Whittaker drew with Chavez, lost to Ramirez?

Correct?

Comment

Issues with basic arithmetic, or reading comprehension? SWW is Floyd's 5th weight class.

But since you bring up Ortiz, the guy never had a single decent win at full welter. In fact careerwise he's only had 1 solid win in 5 tries, and that came at a catchweight. Mull that over.
                  dude manny turned pro before floyd..if you look at their ages they were at the same damn weight at the same damn age

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    No, Bradley was never outclassed, I never seen Manny miss that many punches before, maybe against Mosley but that's it. Cotto was never shot, simply not his prime which is still the case. Even then, the consensus is he lost to Marquez and beat Bradley, putting all that together, #4 is a fine FINE ranking.
                    Not at all. You must have skipped my post from 2 pages back, I'll repost for your benefit:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley

Among the experts above, 120 scored the bout for Pacquiao, 1 scored the bout a draw, and 1 scored the bout for Bradley.
                    http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma..._(3rd_meeting)

Cliff Rold, BoxingScene.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
                    Jake Donovan, BoxingScene.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
                    Among the unofficial scorers above, 57 scored the bout for Marquez, 51 scored the bout for Pacquiao, and the remaining 36 scored the bout a draw.

Comment

You also believe:

Abril lost to Rios?
                      Campillo lost to Cloud, Shumenov?
                      JASC lost to Casa?
                      Lara lost to PWill?
                      Sergio drew with Cintron?
                      Whittaker drew with Chavez, lost to Ramirez?

Correct?
                      No i believe Manny lost to Bradley....which he did

Comment

Working...
                      X