No announcement yet.

If I were Bradley, I'd smother Pac, and bust him up on the inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I were Bradley, I'd smother Pac, and bust him up on the inside

Systematically break him down. Don't give him any space to get his punches off.

Use a similar game plan to the one Peterson did against Khan. Yet use more head movement and jab more than Peterson, as a range finder to work his way in. Smother Pac (not clinch) and bust him up from the inside.

Just do what Clottey did but dont purposefully throw the fight by not punching

Comment

Pac can't fight well going backwards. While Bradley does, laterally, and going forward. He works well at getting in close very much. If he can stay on Pac's chest, and bust him up. I can't fathom Pac winning.

Comment

easier said than done...if Tim tries to employ that game plan, he needs to be careful and not get turned when he tries to smother...if he get's turned, he's gonna get lit up

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          easier said than done...if Tim tries to employ that game plan, he needs to be careful and not get turned when he tries to smother...if he get's turned, he's gonna get lit up
          Yeah true. He deffo needs to bring his A game for Pac. Which even may not be just enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
            Systematically break him down. Don't give him any space to get his punches off.

Use a similar game plan to the one Peterson did against Khan. Yet use more head movement and jab more than Peterson, as a range finder to work his way in. Smother Pac (not clinch) and bust him up from the inside.
            Hatton had a similar gameplan too..............

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              Hatton had a similar gameplan too..............
              Hatton has no defence, Bradley has.

Comment

And when I say stay on his chest. I don't mean bull rush him head first.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                  Yeah true. He deffo needs to bring his A game for Pac. Which even may not be just enough.

visions of the Diaz and Margarito fight come to mind when i think of fighters that tried to smother PAC...although Tim is MUCH more skilled than those two, he can't just rely on that game plan alone...if it doesn't work, he's gonna get busted up

what Tim needs to do is rely on his own handspeed...he's probably the fastest that PAC has faced in quite some time...IF his handspeed can earn PAC's respect in the mid range, then he has a chance...if he can stand in there, pick his spots and use his own movement, i see him being able to win rounds

he also needs to be disciplined and not get caught into a firefight...this will be his biggest stage and some of that jittery bravado might do his undoing

the worst situation for Tim is if he gets into that, get's caught and had to play catchup...which puts him in more danger

Comment

In my first post, I said use his jab as a range finder and head movement when coming in. Since when has Hatton used either to get up close to his opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X