Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you guys spend on PPV per year or do you find other ways of seeing it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    The ones that I have found over the last year or so have been 85% of what HD is and the lagging is pretty minimal, maybe 2 or 3 times the entire card. I won't complain about that, after all, it's free. Take what you can get or cough up the money, that's my feeling on it.
    Streaming tech has come a long way, no more crappy flash streams if you know where to look.. but these guys put themselves at risk by sharing, so please donate if you can.

I would also advise doing a bit of research on the particular streaming software you may be using, if you are using what I think, you probably have security issues you need to look into. They can be fixed without affecting performance.

Comment

I saw Canelo/Angulo, Cotto/Martinez, and Pacquiao/Algieri at a bar, Mayweather/Maidana I, Canelo/Lara, and Mayweather/Maidana II at a theater, and I bought Pacquiao/Bradley II on PPV.

Comment

I don't support the PPV business model, and hope it goes the way of the dinosaur.

Comment

I spend as much as there are.

This past year was crazy.

Comment

http://www.tonightsgame.com/find-me-a-bar/

Stop paying for PPV and just pay $15 to watch it at a bar

Comment

For some reason, my cable provider didn't charge me for Pac-Bradley II or Bradley-Marquez. I'm keeping this box forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                For some reason, my cable provider didn't charge me for Pac-Bradley II or Bradley-Marquez. I'm keeping this box forever.
                Damnnnn you are lucky.

I can't tell you how many times I have ordered fights and wished that happened to me.

Comment

I'm pretty lucky in the UK we get most of our fights on Sky or Boxnation, I don't have Boxnation so I find other ways of doing it. Honestly wouldn't spend money on PPVs.

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
                    Damnnnn you are lucky.

I can't tell you how many times I have ordered fights and wished that happened to me.
                    I was like....

Comment

For years I bought every boxing ppv. Got to be too much so now I don't. The internet has saved me a fortune.

Comment

Working...
                      X