No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins Humping A White Chick [HOT!]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins Humping A White Chick [HOT!]

Lameeeeee. As lame as Hopkins' new alias. The OPs just drunk and loading up for the Salka fight. Figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
      Lameeeeee. As lame as Hopkins' new alias. The OPs just drunk and loading up for the Salka fight. Figures.
      Aww come on, I know you dropped your pants & had your dick in your hand even before your clicked on this thread

Comment

Source? You know, out of curiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Source? You know, out of curiosity.
          Curious? Don't tell me this aroused you

What did you like better? The chick or the blow up doll?

Source: 9gag.com

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
            Aww come on, I know you dropped your pants & had your dick in your hand even before your clicked on this thread
            Sounds right about at the level of sophisticated thought your brain could fathom.

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
              Sounds right about at the level of sophisticated thought your brain could fathom.
              This thread is more sophisticated & interesting than the Garcia-Salka card

Comment

I thought you were talking about Kelly Swanson?

B hop is def hitting that and a few other white girls on Golden boy staff.

Watch 2:14 and 2:29 of this video look at B hop getting close and flirty with Kelly and those white women

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
                  This thread is more sophisticated & interesting than the Garcia-Salka card
                  Lol Ok, I give you that entirely and i'll back off. Im not gonna step in the way of an alternative viewing to the Salka fight.

Comment

Instead of using "alien" Hopkins should have used "EXtraterrestrial" cos that's closer to "EXecutioner" and then he can still use the X arm symbols too.. it makes sense do it B-hop..

Comment

Working...
                    X