Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBE would smack the **** outta Cotto again in a rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight should be at the proper MW limit. Things would get interesting. Very.

Comment

I say Cotto demand

1) The fight be at the MSG on PR Day
      2) Fight at 160

He will get the nod in a close fight then.

Comment

Duck reason #1 - Blood test
        Duck reason # 5 - Leave Arum
        Duck reason # 9 -

Floyd: Drop Roach and Gavin MacMillan and we have a fight!

:crybaby:

Comment

I don't see what would change from the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            The fight should be at the proper MW limit. Things would get interesting. Very.
            Why? Neither one is dropping from 180 lbs or anything. Cotto is no more a MW than Floyd.

Comment

This fight will never happen. They're too far apart in the glove issue. Cotto wears MX's and those aren't allowed against Floyd.

Comment

Too much of a health risk yup, Cotto uses Everlast MX gloves. Health comes first.

Comment

Mayweather would make easier work of him this time. I'm not fooled by Cotto beating on a guy who had no legs. All things considered, it's shocking that Cotto couldn't put Martinez away in the condition he was in. Mayweather would have no trouble with this Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                    Mayweather hits like a girl, there's no way he can rock Cotto.

Floyd by decision.

Floyd is anyway the biggest ducker of the 21st century. He owes the Pacquiao fight to the fans.
                    Oh. like he did @45:57?

Comment

I don't think The Biggest Duck Ever's legacy would be enhanced by beating Cotto at middleweight. Just as Roy Jones' heavyweight title is regarded as a bit of a joke because he sought out the weakest link to obtain it. Cotto beat a man who legs are worse than the average 55-year-old woman's last night. For the time being, he is a paper champion. If he beats Sturm, GGG, or even Quillin then he will be a legitimate middleweight champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X