Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: I've Lost All Respect For Froch, Kessler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at this fat blob here... Danish fans will pack an arena for this overweight bum to fight a 47 year old man... then talk **** about Andre Ward.

Comment

I don't want to see him fight either one to be honest. They are not good enough to beat him. They are nowhere near his level as a fighter.

Comment

This is Ward trash talking

Comment

Ward is too good for these guys. He's wasting his time by even talking about them. Nobody wants to see this guy outclass both Froch and Kessler again and make them look like retired club fighters.

Ward needs to move up and leave the catchweights for fighters who need advantages to win.

Comment

Ward shouldn't care about what Froch and Kessler say about him he dominated both of them its time to move on

Comment

Did you know you can actually pinpoint the hour these garbage fans in here were destroyed?

11:00pm-12:00pm EST on November 21st, 2009 and December 17th, 2011.

They will NEVER forget what Andre Ward, The United States of America, and yours truly did to them....

Let them act all excited about Froch-Kessler II...aka "Sons Of Ward"...aka "The Battle of The Bs"...aka "a glorified Toughman rematch"...

Wait a second, I've seen more flush punches landed in 3 Rounds of a Toughman contest than I did in all 12 of Kessler-Froch I....lol...what an awkward, Euro Level ****fest that fight was...

Seriously....it was almost as bad as Froch-Dirrell...the kind of fight refined, QUALITY Boxing Fans can only watch once....and begrudgingly at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                If Ward were Danish he would fill out arenas in Denmark too.

Kessler is popular because he is the only male athlete in the entire country who is world class at a sport that doesn't involve snow or ice.

We're talking about fans that filled out arenas for Brian Nielsen, a fat whale of a suck ass Heavyweight whose claim to fame is losing to Dicky Ryan by "being too fat and tired to continue"

If Kessler were American he sure as hell wouldn't fill out any arenas over here.

Exactly. Ward is a champion, Ward outclassed both of them.They're contenders. Unlike them Ward has nothing left to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  I am pretty sure all the Super 6 purses were negotiated before the tourney started... would also point out that tax rates in the US are much lower than the UK or Denmark and a guy fighting in the USA keeps a higher percentage of his earnings.

Under the Danish tax system, therefore, it is possible for a high-wage earner to pay up to 51.5% of their total income after gross tax, giving a total of 57% of total income.

(UK) Alistair Darling announced in the 2009 budget (22 April 2009) that, from April 2010 there would be a new 50% income tax rate for those earning more than £150,000.

For every £2 earned above £100,000, £1 of the personal allowance from the lower rate tax exemption is lost. This means for incomes between £100,001 and £116,210 the marginal tax rate is 60%.[16]

USA = 35% until this year where it changes to 39.6%

So if there were a 5 million dollar payday on the table...

In Denmark fighter keeps 2.45 million
                  In the UK they would keep 2 million
                  In the USA they would keep 3.25 million

A fighter in the USA with a 4 million dollar purse would keep 2.4 million.

So a guy going to Denmark instead of the USA needs to make an additional 1 million dollars just to come out to the same number after tax.
                  Your numbers are faulty, but the main point you miss is that you only have to pay danish taxes if you live here, so a visiting fighter gets taxed by his own country.

Comment

I'm losing mine for you. Why do you want to fight or care about fighting guys you've already dominated. Take a medium level fight at 174 then go introduce yourself to the top dogs there.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                      Ward needs to travel. Period. The Kessler win was disgraceful with the clinching and headbutting. In any other part of the world it would have been close to a DQ. Go to Denmark and prove you can knock him out.
                      That's all Ward needs in my eyes. A clear, legit win against Kessler. The first fight was too dirty and horrible to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X