Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best 135 pound fighter of the last decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Castillo and it's not even debatable. If Marquez didn't waste his time fighting nobodies, which is what he's opted to do recently...he could have easily had a stronger resume at 135. Guerrero was calling him out for a while, Rios was there waiting, as was Vazquez and DeMarco. If he still intends to fight at LW, Broner has now entered the division and is calling him out.

Comment

I think Marquez deserves to be mentioned..But he is not the best LW of the last decade..I got JLC or Casamayor..Both resumes are very good at the weight..Although JLC has a slightly better one...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Daggum is awesome.

I thought enough of Castillo's best wins at lightweight came before 2002, and someone else would come to mind, but I was wrong. So I'm taking Castillo.
        He did a very good job tho. Did you see the stans jump him like an army of ants?

Then they claim he's not a fan of the sport yet all they talk about is 1 fighter... or 2.

Comment

Floyd
          Casa
          Castillo

In that order.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            He did a very good job tho. Did you see the stans jump him like an army of ants?

Then they claim he's not a fan of the sport yet all they talk about is 1 fighter... or 2.
            It's so damn funny, I don't know how he manages it but I don't think he is getting tiresome at all. One post from daggum and at least five people jump all over it.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather and Edwin Valero where the two best IMO not saying they had the best resumes though

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                why is no one saying floyd? you guys are all bitter haters. he beat castillo with 1 arm chopped off and he beat boxings biggest puncher the 31-1 30 ko's phillip ndou. Show him some respect.
                You're act hasn't been funny for quite some time now. We get it: You're butt-hurt over Calzaghe and Floyd. Time to move on and get some new material, plenty of other fighters to troll over.

Comment

ok im going to make the poll now that i have the top 2 options Castillo,and Jmm

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

They are stans, but look at your avy, lmao. #Hypoocrite

Comment

buuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Comment

Working...
                      X