No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Salido Claims Best Career Shape For Juanma Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Salido Claims Best Career Shape For Juanma Bout

According to WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido (37-11-2, 25KOs), he's in the best shape of his entire career. Salido is close to the featherweight limit and ready to defend his title next Saturday night at the Coliseo Roberto Clemente in San Juan, Puerto Rico. For the second time, Salido will face Puerto Rican star Juan Manuel Lopez (31-1, 28KOs). Last April, Salido shocked the boxing world by stopping an unbeaten Lopez in eight rounds to capture his WBO title.

[Click Here To Read More]

He does looks in great shape.

Comment

Salido will prove that first fight was no fluke. I wonder what the odds are in this fight. Does anyone know?

Comment

I'm a Juanma fan and I'll be rooting for him to win this fight but I wouldn't be surprised if Juan gets TKO'd or KO'd in this fight. His defense is just horible, one of the worst i've seen. His face is so wide open for shots It's terrible. Hopefully he's worked on it for this fight, if not he'll be in for a tought fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
          I'm a Juanma fan and I'll be rooting for him to win this fight but I wouldn't be surprised if Juan gets TKO'd or KO'd in this fight. His defense is just horible, one of the worst i've seen. His face is so wide open for shots It's terrible. Hopefully he's worked on it for this fight, if not he'll be in for a tought fight again.
          If Juanma fights like he did against Oliver, he's going to get KO'd again.

Comment

Looking forward to Garcia-Salido.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              Salido will prove that first fight was no fluke. I wonder what the odds are in this fight. Does anyone know?
              I agree with you bro that the first fight was no fluke. The man looks in great shape, hes ready for a war, he should have more speed then the first time because of hes Conditioning. show the boxing world who you are Salido, your the chingon ese.
              Last edited by Toltec77; 03-01-2012, 12:20 AM.

Comment

I think Salido wins again. Juanma's defense has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Comment

I favor salido in this rematch. I just don't think that juanma is capable of boxing him for 12 rounds. Juanma will lose 9/10 in a fire fight with salido. Salido is one of those mexicans with a ridiculous chin that just keeps on coming forward.

Comment

Sucks he got into such good shape just to get KO'd by Juanma

Comment

Working...
                    X