Martinez Is Getting DESTROYED Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez Is Getting DESTROYED Saturday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBC9111QoTk

Watch that workout video. Paul is in fight mode and I have never seen a workout like that in boxing or mma. Martinez isn't going the distance.
    Last edited by FaustoGeraci; 11-19-2010, 01:10 AM.

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBC9111QoTk

Watch that workout video. Paul is in fight mode and I have never seen a workout like that in boxing or mma. Martinez isn't going the distance.
    And NEW?

I've got Paul, too. I just see him being readier than he's ever been in his fighting life. He won't let this go, even if he gets hurt, he'll wear Martinez down.

Great video, watched it a bunch of times.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN IN WHITE View Post
      And NEW?

I've got Paul, too. I just see him being readier than he's ever been in his fighting life. He won't let this go, even if he gets hurt, he'll wear Martinez down.

Great video, watched it a bunch of times.
      Yeah I agree completely. I watched it a bunch of times because I just started working out again and this guy humbles me big time.

Comment

Does that type of training help him fight someone as slick as Martinez or just builds his power up?

I got Williams by TKO because Williams is always better in rematches and I still question Martinez a bit. I'm wondering if Williams can bring back Martinez's nightmare of the day Margarito TKO'd Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
          Does that type of training help him fight someone as slick as Martinez or just builds his power up?

I got Williams by TKO because Williams is always better in rematches and I still question Martinez a bit. I'm wondering if Williams can bring back Martinez's nightmare of the day Margarito TKO'd Martinez.
          That training was muscle and pain endurance. It gives him the stamina needed to not take rounds off or fade like Martinez. Paul will KO him.

Comment

I don't know about all that, I think it's gonna be another close one...can't wait

Comment

i like pwill on this aswell....

Comment

Paul needs to spend that much time learning defense.

Comment

I'd like some points on Williams. Straight up.

My 1 million on Martinez. Any takers?

Comment

Martinez said that he's going be fighting in a completely different style than when they first fought. William's sparing with Quintana won't help him. Martinez going be less slick and simply come straight at him throwing hard punches. His slick style doesn't translate well on the scorecards because the judges seem to only care about total punch output than actual punch effectiveness. So this he said he's training for power in order to knock him out.

Comment

Working...
                    X