Collapse
No announcement yet.

Approximately, How many hours do you spend on Boxingscene.com per day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 minutes before leaving home, and probably 30 minutes during the day, it depends if i have to train, see some friends or go to college.
    When i'm sick it's more between 2 and 4 hours.

Comment

Bump......

Comment

Depends on the day, 1-3 hours, probably too much.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
          It's funny because I never use to be into this internet forum stuff. But I really enjoy boxing scene. I remember making this account a long time ago, and never really bothered with it till now.

Now every morning I wake up, boxingscene.com. When I am in lectures and seminars at school, boxingscene.com. Before I go to sleep, boxingscene.com. After some sex, boxingscene.com. As lame as this sounds, it almost becomes a part of your life. Like the morning and night thing, that's routine for me now. So now that I think about it even more, when I put 1-2 in this poll, I lied a little.
          I'm almost in the exact same situation it ain't even funny.......

Comment

Originally posted by markj_87 View Post
            About half an hour a day. First I browse through the first couple pages of NSB, then the same in the lounge. Anything interesting looking I'll look through it, if nothing takes my fancy I'll be gone within 5 mins.
            Me too.......except that I come back like 30 minutes later....I pretty much spread it out throughout the day to a combined total of maybe 4-6 hours.

I don't really post but mostly read.....while listening to music

Comment

i spend at least 22 hours per day on BoxingScene.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mbandit- View Post
                Me too.......except that I come back like 30 minutes later....I pretty much spread it out throughout the day to a combined total of maybe 4-6 hours.

I don't really post but mostly read.....while listening to music
                yeah , i go on this site periodically throughout the day , if i'm on the computer for anything you best beleive im gonna have a boxingscene tab open lol , i mostly read posts too and am on for about 1 and 1/2 hours a day but since my exams have just finished recently i find im on about double the time.

Comment

Continue the voting... bump

Comment

My post count blows up late at nite. :mangler:

Comment

4-6 a few days, 6+ the rest...Addicted!

Comment

Working...
                      X