Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Deflecting? Looks like you do not know the meaning.

Man, go check out Floyd fans responding with their so called "concrete evidence". It's non-existent. 700+ pages of nothingness! Now that is deflecting!
    I was asking where the investigation is. You are deflecting by not answering my question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Damn you got a diehard Floyd fan to say his boy probably cheated. Just shows even a diehard hugger knows he's a cheat hehehe!

That's like accepting Floyd is a fraud lmao

Total ownage brotha' Considerthis didn't even realize he just detroyed all remaining lame argument he ever have left to defend Floyd in here lmao

Originally Posted by considerthis
      Floyd probably used peds...once again, i don't care. The funny thing about this thread is you guys actually think your going to change peoples minds or there's an investigation coming lol.
      Thanks Spoon!

If you read some Floyd fans that realized that things are not looking good for Floyd, they said all kinds of things. They were ready to throw everyone under the bus:

Boogieman said "anyways, I always thought they all took PEDs"

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        I was asking where the investigation is. You are deflecting by not answering my question.
        i was asking for videos of Floyd being randomly drug tested by USADA from Ortiz till berto since time immemorial not a single floyd fan can provide me with it not a single one.

Comment

Thanks Spoon!

If you read some Floyd fans that realized that things are not looking good for Floyd, they said all kinds of things. They were ready to throw everyone under the bus:

Boogieman said "anyways, I always thought they all took PEDs"
          More deflecting i see. So when will that investigation start?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            i was asking for videos of Floyd being randomly drug tested by USADA from Ortiz till berto since time immemorial not a single floyd fan can provide me with it not a single one.
            So...what's your point? Apparently floyds fans don't think he needs defending like mannys fans do. Telling really. Shows who believes deep down their guy has something to hide and needs defending.

Comment

Being more certain of one thing over another is subjective my friend. Just like you are more certain floyd cheated. How do you know if manny didn't avoid the fight because he didn't want to test, that he wouldn't have been caught in a much more damning situation than floyds alleged iv "scandal?"
              Manny was OK with extra testing but had a concern because he had a passed experience where he gave blood close to the fight and he felt it affected his performance. So again, it was just a concern.

Floyd fans called all that BS. Floyd called that BS. Floyd Sr called that BS.

May 1st, 2015,
              It all comes full circle. Floyd uses as an excuse that giving urine and blood contributed to his dehydration. Not only that. It made it so severe that Floyd had to have an IV with an amount that was considered prohibited!

Floyd fans called all that realistic and wondering why people are asking for an investigation. Even though Floyd had not given blood for about 10 days and giving urine can never drain you. Not even a Floyd fan should buy that but I have yet to read one post from a Floyd fan calling Floyd out on that BS

Last edited by ADP02; 11-25-2015, 08:51 PM.

Comment

I answered this and other questions. You on the other hand have come up with NOTHING. All you do is deflect. Now you are resorting to calling others who make valid points defection because you have run out of ways to deflect.

Comment

Manny was OK with extra testing but had a concern because he had a passed experience where he gave blood close to the fight and he felt it affected his performance. So again, it was just a concern.

Floyd fans called all that BS. Floyd called that BS. Floyd Sr called that BS.

May 1st, 2015,
                  It all comes full circle. Floyd uses as an excuse that giving urine and blood contributed to his dehydration. Not only that. It made it so severe that Floyd had to have an IV with an amount that was considered prohibited!

Floyd fans called all that realistic and wondering why people are asking for an investigation. Even though Floyd had not given blood for about 10 days and giving urine can never drain you. Not even a Floyd fan can buy that but I have yet to read one post from a Floyd fan calling Floyd out on that BS
                  Lol...24 days before the fight? You guys are gullible. Where's the investigation? Please answer...no more deflecting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    LMAO! I agree bruh! Making fun of them is fun! No investigation coming, nothing, PAC was their world! Ployd beat him easily, Marquez nearly killed him!

They are unstable! The non investigation is not proceeding as expected!
                    Only the NSB PAC-A-Maniacs can't move on!

It is funny!

Whether he cheated or not, nothing will happen! I voted he cheated. But nothing will happen.

Peace bruh
                    better go now to mandaluyong, bro....

you are deteriorating very fast...

i hate to lose one good friend who share the love of music with me...

you know more about music than boxing, though...

i can give you that...

Comment

Lol...24 days before the fight? You guys are gullible. Where's the investigation? Please answer...no more deflecting.
                      No, you are gullible and deflected that post.

It was a negotiation. No golden rule. It was Floyd's make it up rules. By now, you should see that it was all just to prevent a fight with that version of Manny. You can't tell me that you still believe what Floyd fed you back then? That he wanted a fair fight? Fast forward to 2015 and check out what he wanted on the contract and what he did.

Floyd just wanted to be sure that only he can have all the advantages.

Comment

Working...
                      X