Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5FoR09fOYk

What is this man implying here ?? ...

... oh yes and btw, I am still eager to know what happened in those sparring sessions between Klitschko and Joshua...
    David Price was hyped the same way at the same point in his career. Both Olympic medal winners, both hammered decent journeymen through 14 fights & Price got derailed by his 15th fight. Although AJ creaming Kingpin was impressive but what happens when AJ faces a top 20 HW? All the same questions I had for Price & Dimitrenko (the 2 most hype up HW who I called to fall flat on their faces)I have for Joshua... I had the same questions about Wilder & he has answered most of them...
    Last edited by joe strong; 09-13-2015, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Joshua is the truth and i believe he could, late next year, challenge Wladimir and might very well beat him.

Wlad has been slowing down he was troubled by mediocre fighters as of late. And Joshua would be one of the only guy, who's actually skilled, with the same dimensions of Wladimir.

I would love to see this fight so that the torch can be passed to the next generation.

Besides Wladimir i don't see anyone in the near future who can beat Joshua. He's already a star in the UK and could very well draw crowds to the US due to his style. Boxing needs a Heavyweight star and Joshua fits the bill.

Comment

wlad and povetkin pwn anthony joshua.

but anthony would probably most likely beat everyone else.

Comment

Working...
        X