• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Romney won-had it not been for voter fraud

Check this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GRwDA4P-HY

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    I've heard a few rumours about this. I mean the Republican Party that invested so heavily in this election has so far failed to sic their army of lawyers on a court challenge against the incumbent, but that's OK truth, Youtube has you covered

Comment

^^^
      This ...
      Rest assured, utube is on the case

Comment

Even if its true. The repubs got their come uppins from 2000 election. I voted for Romney but just let it go.

Comment

I've voted Romney and I let it go...you should too...its over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Even if its true. The repubs got their come uppins from 2000 election. I voted for Romney but just let it go.
            It is time to support the President Barack Obama i dont like the guy but he is still the President of my country and deserves respect ,if respected and worked with we can get things done he seems to be a reasonable enough man.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              It is time to support the President Barack Obama i dont like the guy but he is still the President of my country and deserves respect ,if respected and worked with we can get things done he seems to be a reasonable enough man.
              I hope so. Im jaded with politics since the gop convention where they black balled Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                I hope so. Im jaded with politics since the gop convention where they black balled Paul.
                They knew he had a chance and his son well he might be the President in the not so distant future,the President to me should be the best of the best not just a yes man for people in the shadows.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  They knew he had a chance and his son well he might be the President in the not so distant future,the President to me should be the best of the best not just a yes man for people in the shadows.
                  Exactly.Tired of choosing the lesser of 2 evils.

Comment

Garbage Video, there are so many inconsistencies. Here are two that I found:
                    1. "No black people in Maine"
                    2. Time 6:06: Speaker claims that dozens of people were arrested for voter fraud and shows a graphic of Angela Bryant, Lula Smart and others. This is misleading because they were arrested in January 2012 for a School Board Election Fraud in 2010.

Romney supporters shouldn't be upset for wasting their votes, I wasn't even close. I wasted mine as well. Obama won by more than 4 million votes and 126 electoral votes. But, if you guys have a problem, then:
                    "America Love it or Leave it"!

Comment

Working...
                    X