Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Recent wins by people not named Pac?
    It just seems like everyone else has had more recent and better wins than him. Nothing more than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Good Goyim
      Type Manny Pacquiao in google, then type Floyd. Come back with the results champ

Oh and don't forget Manny has an entire nation watching his fights, does Floyd?
      http://www.google.com/trends/explore...,%20mayweather

Google trends show how many hits by what you type. If you use it, use a comma for your delimiter.

EDIT: To me it looks like De la Hoya made both of them.
      Last edited by KayDub; 10-04-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• cause Manny is a clown

just think of all the people who put their hopes in this dude.

I see JMM knocking him out this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Pac battering peoples faces like a punch bag and making them look like elephant much isnt accomplishing ****? Well its better than anything Floyd does sitting on the couch watching dvds of his peers so he will be prepared come the day he fights them.
          "People"? Who where those "people"?

Where they WW Champions?
          JMW Champions?
          WW TOP 3?
          JMW TOP 3?
          Hell, where any of those "people" at least ranked at WW or JMW and at least winning?

We get it, you saying "people" is just your way of acknowledging that Pac hasn’t fought top WW or JMW opposition since beating Cotto at a catchweight back in 2009 which btw means Pac hasn’t accomplished **** which is in fact why he's not ranked #1 anything. :boobies:

He doesn’t even deserve to be in the top 5 P4P. Beating looser Clottey, looser/cheater Margarito, loser Mosley, (losing to JMM III) and beating Bradley (OR beating JMM III and losing to Bradley) doesn't warrant top 5. ESPN is just being generous by giving Pac the #4 spot based off his past achievements.

Keep on trucking though...

Comment

• Originally posted by KayDub View Post
            It just seems like everyone else has had more recent and better wins than him. Nothing more than that.
            Bradley was top 10 p4p everywhere, an overwhelming majority had Pac winning, mostly wide. Who's had a better rated win recently?

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              "People"? Who where those "people"?

Where they WW Champions?
              JMW Champions?
              WW TOP 3?
              JMW TOP 3?
              Hell, where any of those "people" at least ranked at WW or JMW and at least winning?

We get it, you saying "people" is just your way of acknowledging that Pac hasn’t fought top WW or JMW opposition since beating Cotto at a catchweight back in 2009 which btw means Pac hasn’t accomplished **** which is in fact why he's not ranked #1 anything. :boobies:

He doesn’t even deserve to be in the top 5 P4P. Beating looser Clottey, looser/cheater Margarito, loser Mosley, (losing to JMM III) and beating Bradley (OR beating JMM III and losing to Bradley) doesn't warrant top 5. ESPN is just being generous by giving Pac the #4 spot based off his past achievements. Keep on trucking though...
              The highlighted are better than Maklin, barker and Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Good Goyim
                I wonder what you think of BoxingScene's lead writer who has Pac above Floyd in Boxingscene's P4p rankings.
                It's not my problem that people don't take Boxing Scene's list very serious. However if you notice, his list has some similarities as mine.

P4P:
                1. Ward
                2. Martinez
                3. Mayweather
                4. JMM
                5. Donaire
                6. Pac
                7. W. Klit
                8. Froch
                9. Cotto
                10. Bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  The highlighted are better than Maklin, barker and Ortiz.
                  Not WHEN Pac fought them. That's the problem some people tend to have. You look at WHO and not WHEN.

For example, do we all consider Trevor Berbick an ATG because he beat Ali? Hell no because WHEN he beat Ali, Ali was well past it.

As for JMM and Bradley, neither of them where even WW's and yet Pac demands to fight them at WW and factually lost to at least one of them.

Comment

It's not my problem that people don't take Boxing Scene's list very serious. However if you notice, his list has some similarities as mine.

P4P:
                    1. Ward
                    2. Martinez
                    3. Mayweather
                    4. JMM
                    5. Donaire
                    6. Pac
                    7. W. Klit
                    8. Froch
                    9. Cotto
                    10. Bradley
                    We all know what the most seriously taken rankings are. It's not BS, and sure as hell isn't Dan "I do writeups for fights I havent seen" Rafaels.

Comment

As for JMM and Bradley, neither of them where even WW's and yet Pac demands to fight them at WW and factually lost to at least one of them.
                      Stop talking tecnicalities and making excuses. When Sergio fights someone as good as JMM and bradley let me know.
                      I hear Sergio might be fighting Floyd someday. Maybe we can seriously talk depending on who wins between Floyd and Sergio.

Comment

Working...
                      X