No announcement yet.

In shape Chavez knocks Ggg out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In shape Chavez knocks Ggg out

If chavez has the right training camp, sparring and no weight trouble he puts gennady on the back foot and stops or Kniocks him out late

In shape Chavez lasts longer before he gets knocked out

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised at all if GGG has difficulty on the receiving end in this fight. He's a strong offensive fighter but much is still unknown about his punch resistance. When I've seen him clipped squarely it seems to straighten him up a bit. It's been subtle, but noticeable enough.. Chavez is no KO artist but he's a big kid. This match should fill in some of those question marks people have been having. We'll see how much of a "killer/destroyer" GGG really is come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised at all if GGG has difficulty on the receiving end in this fight. He's a strong offensive fighter but much is still unknown about his punch resistance. When I've seen him clipped squarely it seems to straighten him up a bit. It's been subtle, but noticeable enough.. Chavez is no KO artist but he's a big kid. This match should fill in some of those question marks people have been having. We'll see how much of a "killer/destroyer" GGG really is come fight night.
        I think GGG's chin is legit. Those shots the slightly squared him would've knock most guys out. That perfect shot he took at the end of a round against Macklin was monster, but he didn't even sway, he just looked surprised.

He also takes other shots that would wobble most fighters with ease.

Comment

I think G embarrasses Jr. We might see the best GGG yet in this fight. Jr. is a big boy.

Comment

When is Chavez Jr though in shape, serious about a fight? His biggest fight yet was against Martinez and his attitude for that fight was

Comment

Originally posted by M4RK View Post
              I think GGG's chin is legit. Those shots the slightly squared him would've knock most guys out. That perfect shot he took at the end of a round against Macklin was monster, but he didn't even sway, he just looked surprised.

He also takes other shots that would wobble most fighters with ease.
              lol what round? Gotta go back and look at this "monster shot." My monster shot detector has obviously been malfunctioning.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny heard View Post
                  If chavez has the right training camp, sparring and no weight trouble he puts gennady on the back foot and stops or Kniocks him out late
                  No version of Chavez jr knocks GGG out.

Comment

It's possible, but imo, not very probable at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X