No announcement yet.

at this point in floyds career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at this point in floyds career

at this point in floyds career is a 2013 fight vs guerrero as dangers as a fight with margarito in 07/08?
    36 yr old floyd vs guerrero
    25.00%
    07/08 floyd vs margarito
    68.75%
    same
    6.25%

Comment

During Margarito's 6 year long reign at WW only 3/14 fighters went the distance. He was a tall fighter with a very high output and granite chin.

Guerrero is a blown up Superfeather weight

Comment

It's going to be rough for Floyd. Floyd would have had an easy time with Marg because he still had good footwork, now it seems he doesn't even have any not to mention Guerrero's a southpaw

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

During Margarito's 6 year long reign at WW only 3/14 fighters went the distance. He was a tall fighter with a very high output and granite chin.

Guerrero is a blown up Superfeather weight
          Yeah but the only win that mattered was cotto. And with guerreros stamina, chin and pressure he applied during the berto fight I think guerrero stops cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
            Yeah but the only win that mattered was cotto. And with guerreros stamina, chin and pressure he applied during the berto fight I think guerrero stops cotto.
            The Cintron enslavements didn't matter?The Clottey win didn't matter? LoL

and what win mattered for Guerrero? The elite monster HOF ATG Berto?

I think you're right Guerrero is a more dangerous fight.... those two wins against bums at WW after moving up from LW..have me worried for the Junior Middleweight champ Mayweather.

Comment

Brickertio would have been the more dangerous fight of course with his plaster, plus he's taller, bigger than Guerrero.

07/08 Margarito with no plaster however, would have been as dangerous Carlos Molina powerwise, and as defenseless and Brandon Rios.

Comment

I think you're right Guerrero is a more dangerous fight.... those two wins against bums at WW after moving up from LW..have me worried for the Junior Middleweight champ Mayweather.
                Cintron??? I'm being serious trying to get honest opions. Come on with the blown up light weight **** fighters move up thats what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                  Cintron??? I'm being serious trying to get honest opions. Come on with the blown up light weight **** fighters move up thats what they do.
                  Weight and wins don't matter in boxing.

which is why Guerrero is a more dangerous fight than Margarito would've been in 2008.

Miguel Vazquez and Uchiyama are more dangerous fights than Cotto would've been in 2008 aswell.

Comment

You sarcastically consider Berto as a ATG/HOF monster right after mentioning Cintron and Clottey as impressive wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X