• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Let's not get carried away.
    It would be a good fight though.

But it's a fantasy land thing.

Mayweather tends to adjust very well to what he's confronted with so I think it would be a good, and close fight.

Never ever happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Trout would beat Mayweather. He's got a good jab, fast hands, throws some nice combos, throws a lot and can take a punch. He'd overwhelm Mayweather.
      The fact aside, that Haymon fighter's don't normally fight each other ... I would agree with "The Weebler II" Trout's too big for Floyd.

But in a fantasy fight .. it would be tough to call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Let's not get carried away.
        Is there a fight that Mayweather doesn't lose?

Comment

• The size and reach were the difference in the fight. Cotto could bearly get the jab in to the point he stopped throwing it. It was a closer fight than the judges scored it but yes Trout won the fight and its clear it was horrible match making from Cotto's team when they could have taken the Bundrage fight insted and made the same amount of money. From the looks of it Cotto says he will continue fighting and if I were him I take off until june and fight against Bundrage if he still has the belt or some bum.

Proud of Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
            The size and reach were the difference in the fight. Cotto could bearly get the jab in to the point he stopped throwing it. It was a closer fight than the judges scored it but yes Trout won the fight and its clear it was horrible match making from Cotto's team when they could have taken the Bundrage fight insted and made the same amount of money. From the looks of it Cotto says he will continue fighting and if I were him I take off until june and fight against Bundrage if he still has the belt or some bum.

Proud of Cotto.
            Poetic justice would be for Cotto to get cherry-picked by Canelo and then bust his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Poetic justice would be for Cotto to get cherry-picked by Canelo and then bust his ass.
              I think Cotto could still beat him but he needs to rest after those 2 defeats and he should note take that fight in May.

Comment

• I told you Trout beats a faded Cotto fairly easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  I think Cotto could still beat him but he needs to rest after those 2 defeats and he should note take that fight in May.
                  Cotto's wear-and-tear is becoming a factor now. His face can no longer handle punishment anymore. Did he get cut in this fight?

Cotto has been softened to the point where GBP feel that it's safe enough to make the fight happen. That shit really bothers me, cuz I don't wanna see him go out like that. I'd rather him retire instead of allowing a pampered and over-hyped fighter to use him as a stepping stone. I know I'll be devastated if he loses to Canelo.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 12-02-2012, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
                    With that said though Trout is going to run his ass of tonight. Mark it down. Fortunately for us boxing fans Cotto is great at cutting the ring off.
                    So great he won

Comment

• I don't know what fight the judges watched, but Trout was a clear winner. He outworked and outpunched Miguel, his stamina was't improved, his skin is very easy to mark up now, and he looked very slow at times tonight to me, which is hard as hell for me to say. Trout would turn him and Cotto throw a wide left hook into the air and eat a jab. If he does continue, I'll support him till the end. If he does retire, I'll support that too.

Comment

Working...
                      X