Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody Just Got FIRED at NBC!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Somebody Just Got FIRED at NBC!!!!!

Lookout unemployment line, move over homeless vagrants, you are bound to have atleast one if not a few more less than fortunate individuals to compete with in the cheese and butter lines. See video below, and provide your thoughts Lounge Rats. Sombody just got fired, and it's never been funnier.

I dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      I dont get it.
      Its all about timing, Joey my good man, ALL about timing.

Comment

This **** is RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent laughed this hard in a Looooooooooong time. Bob set that **** up, and some poor commercial executive knocked it down.

Comment

hahahah that's funny. Not intended but still haha

Comment

All I see is Bob Costas being his usual douchey self, followed by some kind of commercial of a monkey that can't even do the iron cross on the rings.

What is the problem here?

Gorillas and Chimps could probably win all the weight lifting, and power track event's by themselves.

Throw in a cheetah and hayabusa for the speed event's, and a dolphin for the swimming, and it's a wrap.

MURRRICA! FUCK YEAH!

Comment

Bob had to be in on that. That was just too perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                All I see is Bob Costas being his usual douchey self, followed by some kind of commercial of a monkey that can't even do the iron cross on the rings.

What is the problem here?

Gorillas and Chimps could probably win all the weight lifting, and power track event's by themselves.

Throw in a cheetah and hayabusa for the speed event's, and a dolphin for the swimming, and it's a wrap.

MURRRICA! FUCK YEAH!
                I been laughin every since Mrs. Chief showed me that **** Pea, but you know some poor soul just lost they dream job over the timing of that there commercial.

That **** there is PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!! I hope it goes viral, and they dont pull the commercial off the airwaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                  Bob had to be in on that. That was just too perfect.
                  You got that feelin too. I was like how did that **** make it to the production table without someone goin "Hey, maybe this could be taken outta context here.......You know, just a lil bit. Maybe we should use this one as the second commercial out of the three that we're gonna air during that break."

You know as soon as that **** aired like that somebody said "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuvuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

rofl:

Comment

That's literally as bad as timing gets. I laughed for a good 3 minutes after that ****. My moms was pretty offended though.

Comment

Working...
                    X