Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ring Mag: Vlad Loses To Holmes, Tyson, Liston. Really?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ring Mag: Vlad Loses To Holmes, Tyson, Liston. Really?

They have buddy mcgirt and some others giving reasons why Holmes,Tyson,and Liston beat him but I disagree. I do think young prime tyson mercs vlad, i believe holmes can certainly beat him but i would give vlad good odds against holmes but, Liston. I just cant see how liston beats vlad. dont get m,e wrong he could do it but id strongly favor vlad over liston any day. Thoughts?

Liston had a fine technical game, good head movement, long reach, a solid chin, and very powerful punches.

I think he'd beat Wlad easier than either of the other two.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
      Liston had a fine technical game, good head movement, long reach, a solid chin, and very powerful punches.

I think he'd beat Wlad easier than either of the other two.
      technically he looks good but the way he lost to ali in the rematch weather or not it was legit just makes me think vlad wrecks him rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        technically he looks good but the way he lost to ali in the rematch weather or not it was legit just makes me think vlad wrecks him rounds.
        You're judging a top 10 heavyweight ATG (some would say 5) off of one fight?

Comment

Buddy Mcgirt isn't even that good of a trainer. I'd definitely not have him as a trainer, he'd be the last guy I'd want as a trainer. He seems so useless in a fight.

Off the top of my head Joe Goossen, Jeff Mayweather, Floyd Mayweather snr., Roger Mayweather, Roach, Nacho, are all better trainers.

Hell, I might even take that wackjob Atlas as a trainer because he does give good advice and does know his boxing. I just wouldn't want him to hold me back and I'd fight better fighters than he had Povetkin fighting. The Chagaev fight was a big step up but before that it was backwards for Povetkin.
          Last edited by uoykcuf; 08-30-2011, 02:11 AM.

Comment

holmes absolutely outboxes & stops wlad. infact i think holmes would do the same to vitali. prime tyson ko's wlad..............& liston was a very powerful fighter with amazing stamina (who cut off the ring with one of the best jabs in boxing) wlad would need a mega chin to keep liston from eventually clipping it over the course of 15 rounds............

some modern fans take the klits to grossly overrated levels........

Last edited by americanbot; 08-30-2011, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Klitriders won't like this at all. Anytime soon there will be the usual copy & paste posts, around the same time the discrediting process happens on all Klitschko critics or threats, all before the race card gets played. Usually happens in that order or close to it.
              Last edited by chav; 08-30-2011, 02:22 AM.

Comment

all Liston needs to do it connect with Wlads chin

which would be hard with his Jab Jab Jab Jab Jab clinching

still... I'd put my money on Liston

Comment

im not a klit licker but hes good and i think he could beat liston. sue me, hate me, or call me an idiot i dont care the klits are the greatest by far but theyre good.

Comment

inb4 DOMINATION & other Steelhammer alts defending the Klits

Comment

Working...
                    X