Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes: I Will Not Sit Around and Wait For Saul Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who told this armenian joke he was good????

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Undefeated junior middleweight champion Vanes "The Nightmare" Martirosyan (30-0, 19KO's) is looking to secure a major fight this fall. The WBC's top rated junior middleweight had his sights set on a Mexican Independence Day show down with Mexican star Saul "Canelo" Alvarez but that might not come to fruition any time soon.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      saul does not need you ,vanes, your a lose lose, nobody knows you so saul beating your ass will not matter to anyone and , too your not even very good in the first place , so theres no profit or recognition to be earned there. Saul should beat vanes ass just to shut freddie kaka up,though.

Comment

Vanes outclasses Freckles anyday. Freckles says he wants to be the greatest Mexican champ. True Mexican champs like Chavez Sr. never ducked anyone.. He was a warrior. Than his trainer wants him to fight Alfonso Gomez. WOW! Exciting..LOL..GBP ur so confident in your boy make it happen.!

Comment

well since canelo/vanes aint happening, i'd like to see wolak/alvarez or k9/alvarez and vanes/trout instead. i'm sure alvarez would fight him, but it seems his camp wants guys who bring experience to the table right now, vanes isn't that experienced so he isn't too big on their radar. it is what it is, they'll eventually fight each other the way their going, it's bound to happen.

Comment

Does this bum not give up he got dropped by a gate keeper in his last fight vanes you wont get a fight with a gbp fighter fight cintron next stop ducking

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Does this bum not give up he got dropped by a gate keeper in his last fight vanes you wont get a fight with a gbp fighter fight cintron next stop ducking
              I agree with you, he should fight Cintron so he can get his a$$ KTFO so we don't have to hear him whine anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NY Boxing! View Post
                Of course Vanes aint gonna get the fight with Alvarez. Due to the fact he isn't in his late 30's or he isn't underzised and fighting out of his natural weight class.

Alfonso Gomez or Ricardo Mayorga will probaly be next. Due to one being underzied & the other being in his late 30's & washed up.

Total BS!
                lol seriously man... thats real BS

no one deserves a shot at the 154 WBC World Title more than Vanes, NO ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
                  lol seriously man... thats real BS

no one deserves a shot at the 154 WBC World Title more than Vanes, NO ONE!
                  lol.......................................

Comment

Vanes would kick the **** out of Alvarez imo..I really want to see this fight,what's the odds of this fight happening I wonder??

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      lol.......................................
                      that was lame... gotta come with more than lols to get some respect kid

give me some logic why ur protected boy is gonna pass up on Vanes...

and dont give me this **** that Vanes isn't big enough, cuz he can sell a good part of Staples for a world title fight. Canelo is big in Mexico, but Vanes has plenty of LA fans both Armenian and Mexican

Comment

Working...
                      X