No announcement yet.

If Hulk Hogan came out today instead of the early 80's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
    Apparently, Andre The Giant wanted to kick his ass irl.

I bought the self destruction DVD when it 1st came out, don't know what I did with it though.....it was a good watch, very informative but clearly biased.

Comment

I can't believe the amount of player hating they're doing on the Warrior in this thing. Most of it sounds like sour grapes because he became so popular that fast and didn't pay his dues like the other jobbers on club shows.

The jealousy is unbelievable.

Warrior changing his name legally to "Warrior" is pretty gay tho'.

This thing is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        I bought the self destruction DVD when it 1st came out, don't know what I did with it though.....it was a good watch, very informative but clearly biased.
        Yeah, its basically the wwf ganging up on him and talking **** like a bunch of cowards, but its still entertaining as hell.

For my money, Vince McMcmahon is probably the biggest legend of all time in all of wrasslin'.

Comment

I can't believe Rick Flair called UW a flash in the pan. That's some true player hating right there. Heenan seemed to despise him too.

Its like these guys are mad that warrior didn't bother to learn the fireman's carry and leapfrogged all of them to stardom. I could see being jealous, but you gotta give Uw his due. They kept saying his matches sucked too. Granted he wasn't Shawn Micheals or Bret Hart, but his matches had a unique style of their own.

Frankly, him lifting dudes over his head like he used to >> all that "technical" ability Bobby Heenan loves so much.

Comment

I can't believe Rick Flair called UW a flash in the pan. That's some true player hating right there. Heenan seemed to despise him too.

Its like these guys are mad that warrior didn't bother to learn the fireman's carry and leapfrogged all of them to stardom. I could see being jealous, but you gotta give Uw his due. They kept saying his matches sucked too. Granted he wasn't Shawn Micheals or Bret Hart, but his matches had a unique style of their own.

Frankly, him lifting dudes over his head like he used to >> all that "technical" ability Bobby Heenan loves so much.
            Rick Flair is the biggest hater ever! I remember DDP saying that when he first joined WCW Rick Flair told him to give it up because he was not good enough and would never become a big name.

Thank god he didn't listen to him otherwise we would never have had the legend that is DDP. But thats not a bad thing...thats a good thing

Comment

Hulk Hogan is still the ultimate.

Nothing will ever beat the big boot. That was the funniest part of his finishing sequence.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                He was a stiff worker and tried to shake down Vince for some $$$ or not go into a match he was advertised in right before it was supposed to happen.
                Well considering how much was made off him I can understand why he wanted extra money. You know how much Vince made off Stone Cold and The Rock? its no secret the guy became a billionaire sometime during the attitude era.

So **** vince, he lived off so many people breaking their backs for him I'm glad Brock up and left and The Rock too.

Anyways, Hogan would be top in any era more than likely, he's got alot of charisma and good on the mic. In todays wrestling thats all that matters really, wrestling has taken a backseat to ppl who sell the most merch

Comment

Randy Savage getting the Big boot

Still a dangerous weapon against Randy Orton.

Comment

Rick RUDE... My Fave wrestler of all time! Glad to see more fans of his here!

Comment

Something so aesthetically pleasing about a man running into another man's boot.

Comment

Working...
                      X