Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of jamie mcdonnell tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you think of jamie mcdonnell tonight?

I thought he looked ok in an entertaining scrap,although he certainly isnt world class like the commentators were suggesting,your thoughts?

I'd agree.
    I thought he actually looked second best for a good chuck of the fight, and came up second best in most of the exchanges.
    But he gritted out a good win, so fair play to him, and definately took those middle rounds.
    I wouldnt fancy him much in a rematch thats for sure.

Cracking fight tho.

Comment

Great fight!!! Jamie impressed me if, u told me in the fourth he would do 12 id have laughed at u. He showed real grit. Im with u tho Demon NOT World Class

Comment

good fight but european level is his level for me tbh no higher.

Comment

It's already been said in this thread but if you had said early that he would have won I would have thought you were mad.
          I'm not sure he will be World class but after the Napa fight he wasn't meant to be European class and then put in a great performance in against Arnould.
          The lad is only 24 so theres no rush for him and I wish him all the best.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbolio View Post
            It's already been said in this thread but if you had said early that he would have won I would have thought you were mad.
            I'm not sure he will be World class but after the Napa fight he wasn't meant to be European class and then put in a great performance in against Arnould.
            The lad is only 24 so theres no rush for him and I wish him all the best.
            He has definitly come on a bit since the napa fight,which was a disgraceful decision he should have lost.hes a funny that wins fight with his grit and determination more than his skill,which should lead too some very exciting fights down the road,but a world title? i cant see it

Comment

A decent fighter but I can't see him cracking world level. He won on sheer determination and will tonight.. good scrap though.

Comment

Agree with all on here, European is his level. Great wee scrap last night but he just seem a bit too upright and easy to hit. He has improved greatly over the last year so credit due.

Mind you if someone said to me at the start of 2010 that Ricky Burns would be a world champ I'd have laughed at you....

Comment

I think Stuart Hall would beat him to be honest, hope that's a fight that gets made so we can find out.

Comment

i think hes already acheived what he ever gunna achieve, hes defo not world level

Comment

Working...
                    X