Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Mosley >>>>>>>>>>> Pacquiao-Clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I'm more excited for May-Mosley, but both fights bring a lot of the table I think. Sure we lost the Pac-May fight, but now in 2010 we get 2 big fights which should have some really good action and hype, and we still have the possibility for a super fight. 2010 is going to be a good year for boxing. Even Friday Night Fights had a damn good fight last night and I'm expecting another next year.

A lot of prospects are going to be building there way to top this year too. I'm as excited as I've ever been about the present and future of boxing. Things are looking really good.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa View Post
      you haters digg? now, enough with these threads about which fight is better.
      TS, Hater, it would be true also if it were pac vs mosley and may vs clottey you digg? clottey is just not as well know buddy cmon.

Comment

TS got banned because BoxingScene is being controlled by Pachuggers. I told you so.

Comment

I could just see this happening, watching Flyod/Mosley so quite and boring ass fight, like all Flyods fight. Then, you hear all this screaming from next door from people watching Pac/Clottey, on how exciting fight is. lol

Yeah go picture that. I bet youll go to next door neighbor to watch Pac/Clottey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa View Post
            you haters digg? now, enough with these threads about which fight is better.

banned again??? jesus christ wazaa...

Comment

two good fights with 4 world class live fighters why cant we be excited about both?

Comment

I am actually more intrigued with this fight. Because it is harder to figure out who will win. As for the Pac fight. I honestly don't think Clottey has a chance. Not saying he is going to get totally dominated...hes just not winning that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                  banned again??? jesus christ wazaa...
                  He was too open hearted *lol*

Comment

Working...
                  X