Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch asking his fans to choose his next opponent on Facebook.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook isn't entirely public opinion though, is it?

It's narrowed down to the people who follow him on Facebook or people who've been told through boxing forums like this one....i.e mostly hardcore fans.

Ask casual fans in the UK (even the US) if they know who Gennady Golovkin is and they wouldn't have a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Facebook isn't entirely public opinion though, is it?

It's narrowed down to the people who follow him on Facebook or people who've been told through boxing forums like this one....i.e mostly hardcore fans.

Ask casual fans in the UK (even the US) if they know who Gennady Golovkin is and they wouldn't have a clue.

Good point. I actually don't think Froch would choose Golovkin over Chavez next because of the amount of money he would get for a JCC Jr fight, but to be fair.... quite a few casuals in the US are starting to get to know Golovkin. (don't know about UK, you would know)

Comment

ggg would be great, chavez would be pretty good ... either way froch has earned the right to go for the money but if by some chance he did actually go for GGG I'd literally bust a nut

Comment

Working...
        X