Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TL;DR - Thread is delivering.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

I don't know which is more telling about your maturity level : The fact that you think it's exhaustive to write a few paragraphs on a thread, or the fact that you think a few paragraphs constitutes a novel.

Comment

Not only is this guy not banned but hes a mod?

WTF is this? Hes worst than LarryX.

He creates a thread like this and then have the audacity to comment on someones maturity level?

Also who says their own thread delivers?

Comment

Originally posted by Phonzo View Post
          Not only is this guy not banned but hes a mod?
          Because I've not broken any rules.

WTF is this? Hes worst than LarryX.
          1.) It's "worse."

2.) What up, Larry? You still mad that I banned Verse's account that he gave you access to so you could post while banned yesterday? Get over it.

He creates a thread like this and then have the audacity to comment on someones maturity level?
          Yes, I do.

Also who says their own thread delivers?
          I just did.

Comment

LarryXXX is a legend. he has brought a slice of life type personality to this site despite his excessive c*m swallowing of floyd.

he's directly and indirectly funny that has brought a lot of traffic and humor to this site.

poster's like righteous are the complete opposite, they bring cringe worthy lameness on this site with their BS.

what i cant stand about righteous the most is his fake life wisdom he likes to throw around with his lame motivational quotes.

there's nothing worse in life than a loser who thinks he's some dope player on the internet.

Comment

My apologies to Larry for confusing Phonzo with him, though I had reason to figuring he'd be bitter about the ban.

IP check confirms it's actually Oxn and he'll now have both of his accounts banned - The alt for posting on an alt, and his original for not having any balls to begin with.

Comment

My apologies to Larry for confusing Phonzo with him, though I had reason to figuring he'd be bitter about the ban.

IP check confirms it's actually Oxn and he'll now have both of his accounts banned - The alt for posting on an alt, and his original for not having any balls to begin with.
                Altception

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                  Altception

Shutter Altland.

Comment

Now I think we are taking the brushing off of "cool stories" to an extreme like no one ever on this forum has ever gotten lucky and pulled some hot drunk chic at a bar or something. In all honesty its really not very hard with a bit of confidence to get some attractive slut to suck your meat rod.

Comment

I don't know because I didn't read it.

Allow me to come down to your level of intelligence...

I don't know which is more telling about your maturity level : The fact that you think it's exhaustive to write a few paragraphs on a thread, or the fact that you think a few paragraphs constitutes a novel.

I didn't mean to offend you.

Just kidding, I totally did.

I am quite cool, ask around. I just have a very low level of tolerance for certain personality traits to you happen to possess. But how could you think I was cool if, at the same time, you thought I was an ugly, emo, confederate (aren't emos and confederates complete opposites?) ****?
                      its the internet, you win.

go bask in your threads glory.

Comment

Working...
                      X