10-26 Deontay Wilder VS...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
    Fury whips wilder. Too much skill.
    Save your points up for when this fight happens, I'll be happy to take them from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
      Fury whips wilder. Too much skill.
      If Cunningham dropped Fury, what you think Wilder going to do?

Comment

my guess it's banks seeing as they'll probably want to get rid of mitchell so they can feed him to wilder next

also banks will probably give wilder some rounds which he desperately needs at this point

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
          my guess it's banks seeing as they'll probably want to get rid of mitchell so they can feed him to wilder next

also banks will probably give wilder some rounds which he desperately needs at this point
          What up playa?

I don't think Wilder's team would stick him in with Banks at this point. He's still a tough fight for most heavyweights and Wilders inexperience could cost him.

Comment

A veteran trial horse who usually doesn't get stopped, Dominick Guinn or someone of that ilk.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealOneShot View Post
              If Cunningham dropped Fury, what you think Wilder going to do?

If Harold Sconiers dropped Wilder, what you think Fury going to do?

Comment

Watch them pursue James Toney.
                I'd be okay with it... because Toney needs some money.... it's getting sad

Comment

Best you can probably hope for is Jonathan Banks or Molina maybe even a John McDermott. Windmiller & his team are just going to keep stringing up non durable part timers, janitors and members of the audience. He has zero intentions of fighting anybody remotely decent.

BUMMMMSQUAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    If Harold Sconiers dropped Wilder, what you think Fury going to do?
                    Yeah, but that was 3 years and 17 fights ago. Wilder has improved much since. I don't think Fury has improved a whole bunch since Cunningham. I could be wrong, but when the time comes I'll bet I'm not.

Comment

Farhood made a good suggestion in Dominic Guinn. Doesn't get knocked out, and could test Wilder's stamina.

Comment

Working...
                      X