Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you want the klitschkos to retire.. and why???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you want the klitschkos to retire.. and why???

yes or no.........

No, not at all. The HW division is already a weak division as it is.

If you take the 2 best fighters out of the division. Then it would no doubt. become the worst era for HW division of all times.

I just wish they wouldn't fight the Briggs, Peter, Sosnowski, and Chisora of the world.

And, Wlad is doing his thing he will be in the HOF one day.

Comment

No, but i do hope someone comes along soon who can at least make it an interesting fight, im getting bored of the cannon fodder displays but thats not the klits fault.

Comment

I would say no. What would we have if they did?

Comment

yes because they have nothing to prove. i feel if the division would fight eachother and stop fighting them and getting destroyed it would be more exciting and interesting. but they fight the bros before they fight eachother and they are ruined. its not the klits fault at all. i like them both and respect them both but i feel they have nothing to prove and they keep winning jsut padding their record wont give them any more respect than what they have now. might as well retire ontop beofre they get caught or too old and people say i told you they werent all that.

with them gone we can have peter vs areola haye vs adamek and other fights.

Comment

no, it would be downfall of the heavyweight divisions. I cant imagine fat pigs getting it on. pffffffuh

Comment

No, why should they? Just cause the rest of the Heavyweights are no match for them? They are doing just what they are supposed to do, beating everyone put in front of them. It's not their fault that there are very few if any challenges out there. It's sad too cause the only real challenges out there is too busy coming up with excuses not to fight them.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                yes because they have nothing to prove. i feel if the division would fight eachother and stop fighting them and getting destroyed it would be more exciting and interesting. but they fight the bros before they fight eachother and they are ruined. its not the klits fault at all. i like them both and respect them both but i feel they have nothing to prove and they keep winning jsut padding their record wont give them any more respect than what they have now. might as well retire ontop beofre they get caught or too old and people say i told you they werent all that.

with them gone we can have peter vs areola haye vs adamek and other fights.
                Wlad might not have much to prove. I agree, I think he is a HOF'er and somewhere close to the top 10 greatest HW of all time. If Haye ever mans up and Wlad wins then I see him in the top 10.

Vitaly on the other hand, I think has stuff prove. His best wins are arguably Sanders, Arreola, Peter, and Gomez. And, that is not a HOF resume IMO.

Comment

No.

I would like to see them fight Haye, Adamek, Povetkin and then one or two of the up-and-comers (Pulev, Helenius) before they retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                    No.

I would like to see them fight Haye, Adamek, Povetkin and then one or two of the up-and-comers (Pulev, Helenius) before they retire.
                    I would add Solis and Valuev, thats more the foes Vitali is in beef with.

Comment

Working...
                    X