No announcement yet.

Just watched Alexander vs matthyess for the first time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Decided to watch it since Lucas fans have cried robbery blah blah. Wtf no robbery was seen that day. I have Devon winning 95-94 could have been 95-94 for Lucas but FAR from a robbery. Even leader man had 95-94 but for Lucas. How is a 1 round swing a robbery?
    Spot on, Matthysse didn't take the bull by the horns often enough. It was a close fight, could have gone either way but far from a robbery.

Then again, we get Lucas fans crying robbery over the Garcia loss

Comment

I'm not sure I think I remember Matthysse having 5 clear rounds + a knockdown.

Comment

Alexander gave a good account of himself in a losing effort in this fight. He was still trying to win but got beat. It wasn't even close to being a draw.

The Judah fight was close and it could had gone either way

Comment

You prob think khan got robbed vs Garcia u wanker. It was no Williams Lara or PAC Bradley. Not even close to a robbery
          Well no...but good deflecting. Lets use that logic though....wouldn't I then want to make Alexander looked good and by virtue make Khan's win over him more impressive?

I had it 7-3 Matthysse if I remember correctly. It was a horrible decision. And you're a horrible poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            If ever I needed confirmation that it was a robbery, this bell-end saying it wasn't does the trick.
            I barely got through the first 4 comments and I already lol'd

Comment

you can tell from round 7 till the end that devon was there to survive, you will only think he has a chance if you only listen to roy's comments during the fight. matthysse fucked his liver bad that night and got robbed

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                Bringing Garcia into a Matthysse/Alexander thread that you started doesn't validate your opinion, it makes you appear jaded.
                He said to make a poll but Lucas has a huge following and people always say he doesn't get a fair deal when he loses. And for your other post I watched it cause I'm a boxing fan I wanted to see what the fuss was about

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  you can tell from round 7 till the end that devon was there to survive, you will only think he has a chance if you only listen to roy's comments during the fight. matthysse fucked his liver bad that night and got robbed
                  He got battered in the 7 but the 9 was probably his best round. He was trying to survive he's just weak as fuk and has bad technique. I didn't even listen to commentary for most of the fight

Comment

He said to make a poll but Lucas has a huge following and people always say he doesn't get a fair deal when he loses. And for your other post I watched it cause I'm a boxing fan I wanted to see what the fuss was about
                    Matthysse didn't have a following at all back when this fight happened and the post-fight poll was like 80-90% in his favor. Look it up.

Comment

Working...
                    X