No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Ready: I Can Go Anywhere And Still Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Ready: I Can Go Anywhere And Still Win

Danny Garcia is undefeated and coming off of the biggest win of his young career. That very fight aired live on HBO and its end result earned him a major title.

That title is at stake this weekend when Garcia faces boxing superstar Amir Khan at the Mandalay in Las Vegas. The fight is his second on HBO, though the way the oddsmakers and critics tell it, you’d think it will be the last time we ever hear from the Philly native.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Danny Garcia wins this..easy,khan will be exposed yet again...."In my 49 years...."lol

Comment

Originally posted by Perez37 View Post
      Danny Garcia wins this..easy,khan will be exposed yet again...."In my 49 years...."lol
      My points VS yours. I only have a little.

Comment

khan will make garcia look horrible in the first 4 rounds, and since khan is a 4 round fighter, garcia will take over from round 5 on, and win a comfortable decision. still not seeing how khan gets so much praise. I even tried to rewatch some of his fights to get more into this fight. he is literally a 4 round AM fighter. after the first 4 rounds, when the pressure is on him, see peterson

(preemptively LMAO before the PED conversations begin)

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          khan will make garcia look horrible in the first 4 rounds, and since khan is a 4 round fighter, garcia will take over from round 5 on, and win a comfortable decision. still not seeing how khan gets so much praise. I even tried to rewatch some of his fights to get more into this fight. he is literally a 4 round AM fighter. after the first 4 rounds, when the pressure is on him, see peterson

(preemptively LMAO before the PED conversations begin)
          Watch Garcia is an average fighter. Planted feet, little movement and a poor defense for straight shots, with telegraphed hooks. He has one gear, he can not adapt and he is scared to go for a finish as he faces higher level guys. Khan will win.

My 600 points to your 1 Mil.

Comment

Hardly anybody thinks you will win...... You have nothing to lose.... Do your thing Danny

Comment

And let's not forget... Khan ain't ever faced a Puerto Rican in his gottam life. And I'm just typing the truth. 'Cause Khan ain't nothing but a European fighter from Europe!

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
                Watch Garcia is an average fighter. Planted feet, little movement and a poor defense for straight shots, with telegraphed hooks. He has one gear, he can not adapt and he is scared to go for a finish as he faces higher level guys. Khan will win.

My 600 points to your 1 Mil.
                Agree garcia is average, no arguments from me. He is about as average as one Amir Khan. this is a 50-50 fight, couldnt get more 50-50 if we wanted. I just happen to be picking danny cause danny is tougher, and I support hometown boys

and 600 points to 1 Million? LOL. valiant effort my friend, but get real

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
                  My points VS yours. I only have a little.
                  I'm willing to be,but I don't know how!

Comment

I'm willing to be,but I don't know how!
                    OK well we only pay up after the fight, whoever wins, look at the donate bit on the left of their post and send your 600 points. You have 3000 I only 600. So send me 600 if I win, or I send you 600 if you win.

I got Khan. I will bookmark this page so I can find you.

Comment

Working...
                    X