No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oner: Solis Showed in Round One, He Can Beat Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oner: Solis Showed in Round One, He Can Beat Klitschko

Ahmet Oner, President of Arena Box Promotions, said Odlanier Solis proved in the first round that he has the capabilities to beat WBC champion Vitali Klitschko. Saturday's fight which took place in Cologne, Germany, saw Klitschko knock Solis down with a right hand, but when the Cuban stumbled backwards he injured his right knee and couldn't continue. Before the stoppage, Solis was doing well in the fight with his movement and quick punches.

[Click Here To Read More]

Absolutely. Just like Judah showed in the first couple rounds that he can beat Mayweather.

Comment

Agree, but too early to justify the outcome without the injury...

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Ahmet Oner, President of Arena Box Promotions, said Odlanier Solis proved in the first round that he has the capabilities to beat WBC champion Vitali Klitschko. Saturday's fight which took place in Cologne, Germany, saw Klitschko knock Solis down with a right hand, but when the Cuban stumbled backwards he injured his right knee and couldn't continue. Before the stoppage, Solis was doing well in the fight with his movement and quick punches.

[Click Here To Read More]
      I agree with Oner, but too early to justify the outcome without the injury...Solis performs very good and out landed Vitali as what I've seen in that round before that punch in the head and followed by that injury...

Comment

I guess Oner isn't going to live up to his promise to quit boxing if Solis lost then?

Comment

he showed it could be a big possibility, i doubt he'd mentally fold or lose it considering his experience, but nothing is solid, rematch needs to happen

Comment

Guys, Zab Judah totally could have beaten Kostya Tszyu. Totally. He won the first round.

Comment

solis is the biggest let down to boxing history he ad the talent to become one of the best but his greed left him a fat lump vitali would of won easy in the fight as the fight went on solis wasnt hurting him might of been slightly a head from the first but vitali was putin the pressure on haye would knock him out in three

Comment

Solis showed he could win because he landed a couple of ineffectual punches and then got knocked on his ass?

Tell it to Corrie Sanders, who landed some bombs on Vitali that make anything Solis did look pathetic.

Sanders still got KO'd by Vitali.

Anyone who draws the conclusion that Solis would have won that fight based on what we saw in the ring is either delusional or knows nothing about boxing or both.

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
                  he showed it could be a big possibility, i doubt he'd mentally fold or lose it considering his experience, but nothing is solid, rematch needs to happen
                  The only thing he showed is what intelligent boxing fans already knew: Solis lost the fight not on Saturday but long ago, when he decided he liked eating junk food and getting lapdances better than training.

Comment

He was winning the round, but Vitali was going to walk him down and knock him the **** out. No way his fat ass could have kept that up for 12 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X