Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac at 19 a WBC champ/lineal champ, by 24 a 3 divisions/2 lineal champ = juicing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude I just checked all the treads started by this guy & all on the 1st page are either about Floyd or Pacman. How lame is that?? Does he know no other fighters, geese.

Comment

No. Bull**** reasons not to take random testing = juicing

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
        How about Berto and Peterson? Do you think they are not aware there is a test in their fight? We want result not just talk. So far the tests Pac took in his fights caught many boxers using PEDs and so far none from Floyd OST! You can't deny that fact and the results.
        Didn't Berto and Peterson get caught by VADA? How many times has Pac been tested by VADA? I've got no problem with VADA testing or USADA testing. They are both better than the standard commission testing. Like I said, maybe USADA hasn't caught anyone because they tested clean fighters. Is that hard to understand?

It was a simple question. No need to answer me with another question. And a stupid one at that.

Comment

A lot of Pac haters/floydiots said Pac is juicing and his accomplishments are based on PED. So Pac must be juicing since then even when he was a malnourished kid who started pro boxing at the age of 16 because he even with such a young age he already accomplished so much.
          Overrated.

More credit than he should have gotten for beating aging fighters.

And he still hasnt taken any advanced testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
            floyd is the goat. fought everyone.
            is that some sort of Joke saying FLoyd fought everyone?? dude retired after beating a Junior Welterweight n didnt fight the Top FIghters in his Division LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              Didn't Berto and Peterson get caught by VADA? How many times has Pac been tested by VADA? I've got no problem with VADA testing or USADA testing. They are both better than the standard commission testing. Like I said, maybe USADA hasn't caught anyone because they tested clean fighters. Is that hard to understand?

It was a simple question. No need to answer me with another question. And a stupid one at that.
              You are exactly right. Berto and Peterson tested positive on VADA protocol. Manny has only been tested with the weak commission stuff. Now, I'm not saying that he is juicing but the sport needs to test year round. VADA and USADA are better than the "standard" commission testing but still can be beat.

Comment

A lot of Pac haters/floydiots said Pac is juicing and his accomplishments are based on PED. So Pac must be juicing since then even when he was a malnourished kid who started pro boxing at the age of 16 because he even with such a young age he already accomplished so much.
                Floyd's stance was and is. You don't beat 122, 126, 130lb fighters the way Manny did which he knocked some guys out and beat some guys up. Then go up to 135, 140, 147, 154 and beat those men much more impressively than you beat the men at lower weights.

Floyd's point is you didn't go up and outbox Diaz, Oscar, Hatton, Cheato, Shane, Cotto and Clottey. Pac beat them the F up. So if you hit Margarito who walks around at 180+ and broke his orbital bone, you have Shane say no boxer has EVER hit Me that hard LOGICALLY what should you do to the men who walk around at a much lighter weight IF you are the same fighter?

So since I have a question about the legitamacy of your Power you have brought up with you Manny submit to a test - the same test I will submit to. The test will be handled by a world recognized organization and we will fight.

So don't paint the picture to suit either side paint the picture for what it is I fight men who walk around in the 130s/140s and knock them down and beat them up. But I fight men who walk around 170/180s and not only do I beat them up I beat these bigger men up worse then I beat men 30 lbs less in weight I retire a couple I rearrange the face of couple others I knock onse out cold and break ones face.

Come on!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Dude I just checked all the treads started by this guy & all on the 1st page are either about Floyd or Pacman. How lame is that?? Does he know no other fighters, geese.
                  What a loser. Just say it bro, Pac started juicing when he was a 16 year old malnourished kid otherwise he will never be a champ/lineal champ at the age of 19 and 3 divisions champ/2 lineal champ by the age of 24. Just say bro and don't be shy. Floyd 1 division champ by the age of 24 < Pac 3 divisions champ/2 lineal champ at tge age of 24. Deal with it.
                  Last edited by whirlwind; 07-20-2012, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by malaak View Post
                    Floyd's stance was and is. You don't beat 122, 126, 130lb fighters the way Manny did which he knocked some guys out and beat some guys up. Then go up to 135, 140, 147, 154 and beat those men much more impressively than you beat the men at lower weights.

Floyd's point is you didn't go up and outbox Diaz, Oscar, Hatton, Cheato, Shane, Cotto and Clottey. Pac beat them the F up. So if you hit Margarito who walks around at 180+ and broke his orbital bone, you have Shane say no boxer has EVER hit Me that hard LOGICALLY what should you do to the men who walk around at a much lighter weight IF you are the same fighter?

So since I have a question about the legitamacy of your Power you have brought up with you Manny submit to a test - the same test I will submit to. The test will be handled by a world recognized organization and we will fight.

So don't paint the picture to suit either side paint the picture for what it is I fight men who walk around in the 130s/140s and knock them down and beat them up. But I fight men who walk around 170/180s and not only do I beat them up I beat these bigger men up worse then I beat men 30 lbs less in weight I retire a couple I rearrange the face of couple others I knock onse out cold and break ones face.

Come on!
                    Hey if you can identify this kind of PED that will increase your punching power tremendously will you share it to me? Much better if you can tell me as well those will make your chin stronger and increase your speed. I will make a lot of money on it by selling it. LMAO! You don't get it? There is no PED in this world that will give you a punching power, speed or granite chin. Power, speed, chin attributes in boxing are you either have it or you don't! No amount of PEDs uses will give you those kind attributes. This is a fact.
                    Last edited by whirlwind; 07-20-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post

how many times has floyd been tested by VADA? oh zero. strange how VADA catches 2 al haymon cohorts but floyd is still doing the USADA testing. under USADA peterson wouldn't have been caught...what a surprise. i guess floyd doesn't want the best testing after all.

Comment

Working...
                      X