Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox Live beef turns real.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn GTA 5 looks so real. He got killed buying an hotdog to regenerate his health.

Comment

i did not see the xbox live part

Comment

Strange but there is no gun flash and the girl walking away didn't jump, she just turned to see what was going on.

Comment

When he falls on the ground (having already been shot twice in the head) he moves his right arm. It's got to be fake or he's got a titanium skull.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Damn GTA 5 looks so real. He got killed buying an hotdog to regenerate his health.

Comment

Wow, looks like we got ourselves a regular pair of "Hardy Boys" blowing the lid off of this mystery, way to go guys!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Wow, looks like we got ourselves a regular pair of "Hardy Boys" blowing the lid off of this mystery, way to go guys!
                "he moves his right arm after hitting the ground so it has to be fake!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    "he moves his right arm after hitting the ground so it has to be fake!
                    Yup.

Forget the fact that there is no flash emitted from the handgun's muzzle, or the fact that the bystanders aren't running in fear, or the fact that there's no blood coming from the victim whatsoever - It's the right arm moving that gives it away.

I swear I want to strangle half of the users on this website.

Comment

Looks fake as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X