Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Post Fight Reaction of Mayweather-Maidana by a Floyd fanboy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just heard Broner being interviewed on the radio saying that he let Maidana beat him because the fans are all a bunch of racists who only want to see a "young black and rich" boxer lose and that Adrien did his best to give the fans what the only want to see

Comment

Originally posted by GorgeousJorge View Post
      There is so much stress and concern in that young man's voice. That is what Floyd wanted to give to his fans and that is why he allowed Maidana to batter him.
      Floyd is such a generous soul. He knew fans wanted to see him get Bronered so he let Chino beat his ass on purpose. Gotta love such a kind and generous guy. He should open a shelter for sick ponies and teddy bears with testicular cancer.

Comment

I just heard Broner being interviewed on the radio saying that he let Maidana beat him because the fans are all a bunch of racists who only want to see a "young black and rich" boxer lose and that Adrien did his best to give the fans what the only want to see
        LOL are you for real?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          LOL are you for real?
          Lol. Nah, but it sounds like the kind of crap he would spew.

It gets really irritating when people think I'm a racist for rooting against dudes who I dislike simply because they're a-holes and has nothing to do with skin color
          Last edited by GorgeousJorge; 05-05-2014, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Lol. Nah, but it sounds like the kind of crap he would spew.

It gets really irritating when people think I'm a racist for rooting against dudes who I dislike simply because they're a-holes and has nothing to do with skin color
            yeah the flowmos tend to play the race card with the quickness, the king of them is dontaeblackpowerboxingnation.

This dude has it embedded in his head that everyone who isn't black hates him, he doesn't care if you are nice to him in person he will still talk **** about you like he did to Pacuqiao, and the worse thing is he marreid a filipino woman and has half filipino kids smh. I feel bad for those kids he is teaching them to hate their filipino half.

Comment

Curtiz! Relax bro!

Curtiz has even outdone Larry and Frank. This guys swinging from Floyd's testicles like he's on a swing

Comment

gotta love the cries of cheating and a bad ref when Floyd was holding, the ref was breaking them instantly saving floyd from getting beat on the inside and floyd was blasting him with elbows as usual

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
                  gotta love the cries of cheating and a bad ref when Floyd was holding, the ref was breaking them instantly saving floyd from getting beat on the inside and floyd was blasting him with elbows as usual
                  He already knew Floyd could lose, so he was already crying excuses. Poor sore losers, can't just say the man outworked Floyd. Floyd fights dirty yet complains when he is done dirty back.

Comment

Comment

Meidana beez cheatin!!

Comment

Working...
                      X